Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumble Johnson: Pay us like MLB stars and we won't have to use PEDs

Come on, what do you expect to hear from AJ. How about you fight as often as MLB players play then you can get paid equally, I hate when people compare MMA guys to other sports, other sports are much more active, and popular, just so many reasons why fighters get paid less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

2. 02-11-2014, 07:31 PM

3. Default

Not every hot fighter knows there hot. The commission can't list every leagal sup, and sponsers, coaches, trainers & managers want there fighter to win, and some are willing to cheat at the fighters expense. Whats the old saying for compition "If your winning and not cheating means you haven't got caught yet. More money just means more reasons to cheat.

Not a very smart move to admit that you are on PEDs and complain about the payment after just being resigned by the UFC.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Not a very smart move to admit that you are on PEDs and complain about the payment after just being resigned by the UFC.
    Not to mention that Johnson was in talks for a return to the Octagon.

It's amazing, no astonishing, that so many fighters think the UFC could start signing guys for 10, 15 or 20 mil per year. The reason the major sports pay more seems to be completely irrelevant to their rants or maybe they really don't understand the economic principles behind the ridiculous "show me the money" rant.

Additionally, Rumble's ignorance or lack of honor seems to take him down a path contrary to the core beliefs and values of MMA. If you can't fight 25 minutes against elite competition you're not elite. The idea is I bring my style, conditioning and training and you bring yours. We see who wins today and we offer respect to our opponent regardless of outcome. The fact that athletes can talk so openly today about using ped's today is sickening and saddening.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Wow Rumble, just wow.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

It's still early, but this will be a strong argument for dumbest comment of the year.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

I'm betting Rumble is gone after his second fight back due to a dirty test
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Thread Information