+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tito Ortiz steps down as Cris Cyborg's manager

Default Tito Ortiz steps down as Cris Cyborg's manager

Tito Ortiz steps down as Cris Cyborg's manager

"I can live with Dana not liking me but what I canít live with is Dana using me to hurt someone else. Iíve taken abuse and maybe I deserved some of it but Cris is a beautiful person and great athlete and doesnít deserve to be insulted like this.

I donít understand how Dana lets his hatred towards me hurt the UFC and the fans by not making this fight.

He accuses her of still using banned substances and say that she isnít worthy of fighting Ronda yet a year ago he personally called me to make the fight happen.

I never said she would die if she made 135- we just repeated what the Dr said that Cris shouldnít make a career at 135- we offered a 3 fight deal they said no 7 fights or no deal.

Regardless Ė I wonít stand in the way from the fans getting a fight they want and I wonít hold Cris Back. So Iím stepping down as Crisí manager

Now he canít hold that against her-

Iím also tired of Dana accusing Cris of using banned substances. I challenge you to put up or shut up- Test her or stop lying about her- Cris is a beautiful woman inside and out- donít insult her on her looks- she may be tough as nails but she still has feelings.

I know people are going to say there goes Tito making this about him again- but itís not -itís about Cris Cyborg- the baddest woman on the earth Ė soon to be multi-sport world champion."

-Tito Ortiz

this might be the 1st time Tito has said something that I actually agree with.
    AND...And... he didn't sound like a complete idiot.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

I never thought I'd say this but I really respect Tito for saying this. Dana was wrong with his comments on Cris. She is still a human being with feelings.

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

Well good for Cyborg. I'd still rather see him fight Fallon Fox though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Well good for Cyborg. I'd still rather see him fight Fallon Fox though.
    I agree, though I would be less harsh in wording.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Good to hear that Tito sobered up to quit a job but Dana's problems with cyborg are not restricted to the Tito's management

Now what's Dana's excuse? Oh yeah, there is no 145 division in the UFC. So he's still not going to sign her and it's unlikely he'll create one anytime soon. It's a shame because I think a lot of women could compete naturally at that weight, it could be the HW divison for women. More exciting fights with more KOs. But it would take the spotlight away from Rhonda so......naaaaaaaaah
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Ronda wants no part of cyborg. She and Dana will continue to make excuses to avoid the fight.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Did Cyborg just become the "face" of this sorta fued with Rousey?

I'd rep Tito if I could.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information