Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen & Wanderlei Silva come to blows during TUF filming

Crazy fucks.

Lets hope the Brazilian fighter who threw the first punch got both kicked off the show and his ass beat.

And some people were saying Wandy was scared of Sonnen and would pull out of this fight before it happens. Too late for that!

Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 01-27-2014 at 08:34 PM.

3. Default

Haha, that's pretty funny. I think it was bound to happen though.

4. Default

Wand didn't stop the takedown in a street fight? And Chael was supposed to fight him when he had a bad knee? Oh lawd.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I'm very VERY disappointed in Andre Dida. Thought he had more class than that to punch someone in the back of the head when he's not looking man what the fuck. He was one of my favorite people in MMA what the fuck man?

Also not happy with Wand even though at least he isn't one of those fake tough guys and will try to fight but still he is getting his chance and this was not the place to do it. Very disappointed in him. I kinda almost want Chael to win now.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Exactly how the real fight is gonna play out too. Duck the punch, get the double leg.
    Except(hopefully) there wont be some other guy punching Chael in the back of the head.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Exactly how the real fight is gonna play out too. Duck the punch, get the double leg.
    Except(hopefully) there wont be some other guy punching Chael in the back of the head.

Never take your eyes off Herb Dean!

And who is this mmadaily... they dont even have a webpage? Just FB?

You would think Wanderlei would have already learned his lesson from Krazy Horse.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 01-28-2014 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Never take your eyes off Herb Dean!

And who is this mmadaily... they dont even have a webpage? Just FB?

You would think Wanderlei would have already learned his lesson from Krazy Horse.
    Tbh I feel that the MMA facebook pages I follow are better news sources than the big name websites. Also everything is just right there on my newsfeed. I do not follow MMAdaily though I follow MMA Discussion and MMA Opinion. I used to follow a few others but they got dumb.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Unfortunately that is indeed how the fight inside the octagon will happen. Sonnen will take Wand down very easily and keep him there, he will get a UD or maybe a Tko.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information