Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: UFC not re-signing Gilbert Melendez

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I wish they stopped doing TUF for at least a couple of years. They have made like 10 different TUFs in the last 3-4 years.
    The sad thing is that is not even an exaggeration I just looked it up and TUF nations is the 11th season in the last 3 years. Now they have 3 more seasons coming up soon. I do not know anyone who even watches it anymore.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I wish they stopped doing TUF for at least a couple of years. They have made like 10 different TUFs in the last 3-4 years.
    I'm not really a fan of regional based tuf's. I like diversity, not separation. Also, it doesn't help when they have 2 different tufs going on at the same time. They are getting really watered down. I think 1-2 tufs a year is plenty enough.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    The sad thing is that is not even an exaggeration I just looked it up and TUF nations is the 11th season in the last 3 years. Now they have 3 more seasons coming up soon. I do not know anyone who even watches it anymore.
    It's over done and the nations ones limit a week talent pool that was limited at best already.

On top of that we have guys sitting out way to long and watered down PPV's because of it.

This last PPV could have sure benefitted from the some of the names currently sitting on the sidelines.

Thread Information