Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC not re-signing Gilbert Melendez

Good riddance to all of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    if i'm not mistaken Dana said gilbert better call Lorenzo him self because we are getting no where with his manager and the he Dana was done.
    In the real world thats not being a baby. it's saying I have nothing to negotiate you know my offer. sign or walk and we can see who comes out on top.
    One would think that Gilbert is aware of what his manager is asking and what is being offered.

White is being a dick by going to the media and griping about negotiations... settle the contract's behind closed doors and if you can't walk away and move on.

Wow people just love to shit on Dana. Face it Gilbert doesn't want to be the best he just wants to get paid like the best so let him go off to Bellator where he's more desperately needed. No doubt the UFC and Bellator are offering a fair price for what he is worth to their respective organizations. No different then when Strikeforce paid a higher premier to have him. Gil didn't get the W in the fight that mattered and he doesnt think he'll get a second crack at the belt anytime soon. Don't hate Dana, Gil wants to go Bellator he knew what he was doing contacting Bellator as soon as it was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    Wow people just love to shit on Dana. Face it Gilbert doesn't want to be the best he just wants to get paid like the best so let him go off to Bellator where he's more desperately needed. No doubt the UFC and Bellator are offering a fair price for what he is worth to their respective organizations. No different then when Strikeforce paid a higher premier to have him. Gil didn't get the W in the fight that mattered and he doesnt think he'll get a second crack at the belt anytime soon. Don't hate Dana, Gil wants to go Bellator he knew what he was doing contacting Bellator as soon as it was possible.

"DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Wow, Dana Defenders......if you were contracted with a company. It came time to renegotiate your contract. Would you want to deal with a guy like Dana White? Who if the temperature was off by 1 degree he would flip out, curse you out, go on twitter and talk shit about you? Seriously it's about professionalism not about whether or not the UFC should pay Gilbert what he's asking for. Honestly none of us should even know about his negotiations or any problems they are having until everything has been resolved one way or the other. That's how PROFESSIONAL companies operate. They don't go to the media.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

yeah seriously this is the fight business would you people rather have some pencil neck geek negotiating with these fighters and their prick managers? If the ufc had a pushover at the helm there would be no ufc right now. Lorenzo is the counterbalance and if he agrees with Dana then Im fine without Gil in the UFC.

And as far as Im concerned there is only one Doctor Who and its Matt Smith.

yeah seriously this is the fight business would you people rather have some pencil neck geek negotiating with these fighters and their prick managers? If the ufc had a pushover at the helm there would be no ufc right now. Lorenzo is the counterbalance and if he agrees with Dana then Im fine without Gil in the UFC.

And as far as Im concerned there is only one Doctor Who and its Matt Smith.
    lol at using the Bloodstain Lane insult.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

That's Freddie blassie.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

yeah seriously this is the fight business would you people rather have some pencil neck geek negotiating with these fighters and their prick managers?
    10000 times better to negotiate with some "pencil neck geek" that has a brain rather than having negotiations with that retard.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information