+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva Upgraded to Main Event, Moves to UFC Event in Brazil

Dana White says Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva still isn't signed
    "Yeah," White affirmed when asked on Thursday if the fight still has yet to be signed. "There's a lot more to that story than (I can say).

"This is a frustrating job. S--t happens to me every day. ... It'll get done. We'll get it done."

White refused to reveal the specific hurdle that is preventing UFC officials from finalizing the match-up, although he did state that it had nothing to do with Sonnen's usage of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), or the Nevada State Athletic Commission's recent decision to ban the controversial treatment.

"I haven't heard otherwise," White said. "One of the things about Chael Sonnen is he's a very good communicator. So if Chael felt that something was in jeopardy or something wasn't happening, he would let us know."

Sonnen, a known user of TRT, recently stated that the ban could potentially force him to exit the sport.

Regardless, White downplayed the American's comments, stating that the hold-up was coming from Silva's side, although he could not identify why.

"He's not balking," White said of Silva. "Not even a little bit. It's not over money either. I can't tell you. It has to do with the show (TUF Brazil 3). It has to do with the show, that's all I can tell you.

"We can revisit this is a couple months."

You neg'ed a guy for talking shit about someone elses mom.......

I swear I feel an episode of Jerry Springer about to break out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Retaliatory neg's?

riv did the same to me and took all my rep. true story.

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Its a sad day when you re-neg rep someone for saying some ones persaonality is douchy. You dont know about know ones mom. You dont know if there mom passed away or not thats why i neged you. That shit isnt cool. My opinion on phil baronis personality is he is a douche based on that and that alone. And yes I do get offended when people bring up peoples moms cause like I said you dont know shit about that individual. They aint in the media. Phil is and based off what I've seen of him in the media he is a douche. On a fighter base I dont really care bout him but hey he is a fighter and I respect that. Way to publicize that you got offended by a neg rep. It honestly barley had an impact on your status. But thanks for the admiration since it meant so much to ya.
    Getting offended by a momma joke on an internet forum.

Im sorry moderators but fuck this guy!
    (Do what you must Mods'. I did)

5. Default

Hey...!

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Getting offended by a momma joke on an internet forum.

Im sorry moderators but fuck this guy!
    (Do what you must Mods'. I did)
    Nah not really offended. Just throw in my 2 cents on the matter. I neged him he neged me. case closed. shit is elementry. Brings nothing really to the discussion unless everyone makes a big deal bout it. But since everyone is I sincerely apologize cat. It was immature and none of my bussiness to neg you. I hope you take that with all scenserity.

Now this guy saying fuck me. Cool. I dont vaule your opinion on what you think about me. You dont personally know me so no sweat off my back. Dont take this as me being offended cause I aint. Its whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Nah not really offended. Just throw in my 2 cents on the matter. I neged him he neged me. case closed. shit is elementry. Brings nothing really to the discussion unless everyone makes a big deal bout it. But since everyone is I sincerely apologize cat. It was immature and none of my bussiness to neg you. I hope you take that with all scenserity.

Now this guy saying fuck me. Cool. I dont vaule your opinion on what you think about me. You dont personally know me so no sweat off my back. Dont take this as me being offended cause I aint. Its whatever.
    Wait. So you don't value his opinion because he doesn't personally know you...yet you take a yo mama joke personally that was directed towards someone else........

Only on the internet folks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Wait. So you don't value his opinion because he doesn't personally know you...yet you take a yo mama joke personally that was directed towards someone else........

Only on the internet folks.
    Yes sir I do. A mother is on the highest pedalstool to me. They have brought someone into this world and should be valued for that. Yea there are moms out there that are just stright up cunt bags, but if you dont know that personally dont make immature jokes to get a quick laugh.

so if someone says fuck this guy thats his opinion on me. He took what I said and made a statement. There's a difference. Pretty sure no one has voiced how there mom is on this board so I dont see the justification on making a momma joke.

Negs are kind of pointless because if the mods wanted to they can take away all of your rep and for a neg to actually have any chance at getting someone banned a shit ton of people would have to neg someone with like 0 rep.

Also your mom jokes are childish but funny. My mom did pass away when I was 7 but I never got offended by them because they aren't ill intended. However, I do agree with kem that there are some stupid double standards on what can and cannot be said on this forum without receiving backlash and insults.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information