+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva Upgraded to Main Event, Moves to UFC Event in Brazil

Chael Sonnen wants a third fight against Anderson Silva
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/3/18/55...rson-silva-mma
    From his conversation with Globo (via Bloody Elbow):

"I was very envious of where Anderson was. I didn't think he was the best and I wanted to fight and beat him. I wanted to everybody know that. I wanted to win in a fashion that it was not even going to be close. I to came find out that he is a very nice guy. I also met his family. But the person and the fighter are two different things. He is a very pleasant guy, I wish him a wonderful life and I know he loves his children and his wife. I want to have a third fight (against Anderson). I still want to beat him for some source of competition. I also want to face Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva. I don't wish them a bad life but in a fight I can't step back and I have to punch their faces. There is a expression in America that says: if want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs."

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Chael Sonnen wants a third fight against Anderson Silva
    http://www.mmamania.com/2014/3/18/55...rson-silva-mma
    Cool story Chael, want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Cool story Chael, want a cookie?
    no he wants a third fight with AS, a fight with wandy, and a fight with vitor...cant you read?

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    no he wants a third fight with AS, a fight with wandy, and a fight with vitor...cant you read?
    I'm sure he wouldn't mind a cookie on top of all of that. I hate when it becomes a news article when guys say they want a big fight that there is no chance of them getting. Everyone wants a big fight when they have nothing to lose, it is stating the ovious.

must be tough to work film TUF in brazil while living in a mansion haha.

I'm curious how Chael who says " I either take this medicine or die" is planning to fight anymore after he faces Wandy

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I'm curious how Chael who says " I either take this medicine or die" is planning to fight anymore after he faces Wandy
    well, for arguments sake lets say he doesnt take TRT: Having Hypogonadism (technically Hypoandrogenism) which causes his low testosterone causes people to not live as long as they should. So technically he will die if he doesnt get the replacement therapy which is the treatment for Hypoandrogenism.

Maybe the quote should have been "i either take this medicine or die quicker than i normally should" either way you get the point.

well, for arguments sake lets say he doesnt take TRT: Having Hypogonadism (technically Hypoandrogenism) which causes his low testosterone causes people to not live as long as they should. So technically he will die if he doesnt get the replacement therapy which is the treatment for Hypoandrogenism.

Maybe the quote should have been "i either take this medicine or die quicker than i normally should" either way you get the point.
    Oh I get the reasoning behind that... just don't necessarily buy the song and dance that was played out for the CSAC when he was popped after the Silva fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Oh I get the reasoning behind that... just don't necessarily buy the song and dance that was played out for the CSAC when he was popped after the Silva fight.
    Song and dance is just what it was. Chael was caught cheating & lying about knowledge of his TRT by the NSAC to avoid stiffer punishments Chael poured on the drama.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information