Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva Upgraded to Main Event, Moves to UFC Event in Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    If this wasn't Chael, would we still think that is was all fake?
    The lead up, Chael's shove and Wandy's attempt at a looping slap.. Just seemed so fake, the shots Wandy was giving Chael on the ground looked real.

Chael claims Wanderlei is willing to participate in fixed fights. Sonnen is a walking pro wresting promo. Hard to think other wise with the current trend in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by carbondioxide830 View Post
    just watched the fight and had to get on the net to tell everyone how big a pussy andre dida is..

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I can't imagine anyone watching that and thinking it was anything but a work. But to each, his own.

Anyone who has ever sucker punched anyone, at any time, is a fucking asshole.

I'll never get the logic where being "the third man in" is somehow considered masculine, or anything but bullshit. It not only is the exact opposite of being a man, it also emasculates the guy you are trying to protect...if he was a man, he'd fight his own fight one on one.

It's weak. It's always weak. Every time.

rh
    "YOU FUCK WIT MY BOYZ YOU FUCK WIT ME BRO!!" -typical tap out douche bag
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

'Embarrassed' Vitor Belfort slams Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen for unsportsmanlike TUF brawl
    Translated by MMA Fighting:

"The brawl between Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen at TUF Brazil embarrassed me. First, because MMA is not violence, it is a fight between two guys that are prepared for it and inside an Octagon. That's what I do. I don't brawl, I fight. Second, there's no room for this kind of behavior in a sport like MMA in a time that the sport has its rules inside and outside the Octagon. Third and most importantly, MMA can't influence this behavior that ends in assault as if it were the appropriate model of behavior. Millions of young kids suffer with violence inside and outside their schools, and the television can't be driving this behavior, so the athletes need to represent control no matter what."

Vitor has ot all summed up right

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Vitor has ot all summed up right
    He is being a bit of a hypocrite though with his wild and crazy post fight interview antics.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

White: 'Disgusting' brawl delayed Chael vs. Wand fight
    "That fight's going to happen," said White as transcribed by Mike Chiappetta. "What happens is Wanderlei got hurt in the fight. He got double-legged on the concrete. He hurt his back. He hurt his hand punching Chael in the head. He got injured, so he couldn't fight on time because he got hurt f---ing coaching the show. It's just disgusting."

"That thing was a disgusting display of what shouldn't happen, and if I was there, that would have never happened. It's as bad as it can get."

White laid blame on the coaches, on the producers, and on the crew, who could have broken it up, but instead simply recorded the compelling content.

White laid blame on the crew? So the camera man and mic man should have stopped recording the "compelling content?"

I'm definitely not getting between two professional fighters who are throwing fisties...fuck that I'm too pretty.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    White laid blame on the crew? So the camera man and mic man should have stopped recording the "compelling content?"
    I thought the UFC had set up an elite security force to protect Sonnen while in Brazil?

Thread Information