Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 224

Thread: Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva Upgraded to Main Event, Moves to UFC Event in Brazil

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Well, to be fair, the average human has one breast and one testicle...
    Touche

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Chael also doesnt look like he has only 1 nut ...
    when have you looked at his nuts?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    when have you looked at his nuts?
    That is for me, your mom and Chael to know.




  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,371

    Default

    It is a sad day when you get neg'd for a momma joke. Some people get offended way to easy on this forum.

    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-13-2014 at 06:19 PM.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    gresham oregon
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    It is a sad day when you get neg'd for a momma joke. Some people get offended way to easy on this forum.

    Its a sad day when you re-neg rep someone for saying some ones persaonality is douchy. You dont know about know ones mom. You dont know if there mom passed away or not thats why i neged you. That shit isnt cool. My opinion on phil baronis personality is he is a douche based on that and that alone. And yes I do get offended when people bring up peoples moms cause like I said you dont know shit about that individual. They aint in the media. Phil is and based off what I've seen of him in the media he is a douche. On a fighter base I dont really care bout him but hey he is a fighter and I respect that. Way to publicize that you got offended by a neg rep. It honestly barley had an impact on your status. But thanks for the admiration since it meant so much to ya.
    Last edited by killakem1; 03-13-2014 at 06:56 PM.

  6. Default

    Retaliatory neg's?

    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful



  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    gresham oregon
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Retaliatory neg's?

    I neged him for mother bashing. That shit aint cool in my book. He retaliated neged me for a opinion on baronis personlity. Shits funny cause i give a fuck about rep. Neg me all you want. I neged him for somethin i feel isnt cool. Icecolds mom has nothing to do with this discussion. Neither does no ones mom.

  8. #88

    Default

    Yo Mama


  9. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    19,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    I neged him for mother bashing. That shit aint cool in my book. He retaliated neged me for a opinion on baronis personlity. Shits funny cause i give a fuck about rep. Neg me all you want. I neged him for somethin i feel isnt cool. Icecolds mom has nothing to do with this discussion. Neither does no ones mom.
    Simmer down now...

    First off, it clearly was nothing personal against Icecold and instead a generic momma joke response. If you did not like it, that is unfortunate but I am sure the person the joke was said too understood the humor involved.

    Second off, fucking Baroni, always causing shit.

    Third....



    Yo momma.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    gresham oregon
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Simmer down now...

    First off, it clearly was nothing personal against Icecold and instead a generic momma joke response. If you did not like it, that is unfortunate but I am sure the person the joke was said too understood the humor involved.

    Second off, fucking Baroni, always causing shit.

    Third....



    Yo momma.
    All I'm sayin in my book your mommy jokes aint funny. Its stupid sense of humor. I wasn't defending no ones mom or anybody. Its elementary humor at best. Thats why I neged you. It has nothing to contribute to the boards.I'm not singling you out. I was gonna neg riv for the momma post about being a 3-4 or whatever on a past thread but couldn't due to the spreading bs. I have no hard feelings towards you. I appreciate you for the information you bring to this forum with posting new threads and updating threads with new info. So my apologise if you took it personal wasn't my intentions. Just sayin that shit aint really that funny

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •