Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFC champ Ronda Rousey says marijuana testing is ‘invasion of privacy’

Rhonda should just stick to the legal PEDs she can buy at her local GNC. They work much better.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    So you are saying smoking weed gives you expanded lung capacity, and therefore gives a pot smoker an advantage over a non smoker?
    no. Smoking anything is going to inhibit lung function to some degree...but the THC will still have an impact.
    Vaping is an entirely different story.
    Taking Marinol is an entirely different story.

So? What about the amount of resin in people's lungs after smoking? Was that taken into account in these studies?
    The studies I've read took it into consideration. 4x the amount of tar in the lungs of weed smokers, compared to tobacco users at the same rate of use.

This is all bullshit. It is too early in the actual studying of marijuana to make any conclusive results.
    To a degree. But the studies have been replicated and are strong.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Vaping is an entirely different story.
    Mmmm Vaping... I just bought myself a Arizer Solo a couple weeks back. Pretty sweet little package that does the trick.

so not only is she a bitch but a dopehead too.
    never argue with a fool. people listening may not know the difference.

She's flawed in her initial statement--AC's don't test for weed because it's a PED. They test for weed because it's federally banned.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

On a practical level I just don't see it . And unfortunately all I have is experience/anecdotal evidence of having ingested weed for years and years and having used ephedrine , ephedra , and several other comparable substances but I didn't do a formal study so oh well.

I just get fed up with people taking a job somewhere and then bitching about the policies that must be followed for that job. If getting high is a priority, find another line of work that doesn't care. It's that simple. I have a job where being high wouldn't affect performance to any degree, yet if I do, I don't just get a suspension, I get fired. Welcome to adulthood, Rhonda!

Thread Information