Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: White: Ronda is the biggest star the UFC ever had

All this makes me wanna see her lose even more so he can stfu. But I feel McMann is not ready for this fight.

Now that women's MMA in the UFC has been around for 1 year, Ronda has had 2 fights, and gained exposure in the ultimate fighter, let's see how the buyrates come in. She doesn't have that strong of an undercard either nor a bitter rivalry going into this fight, so if this card does well, we could [primarily] attribute it to her. If it doesn't, then no she's not even close to the biggest star.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I know he's not on good terms with Georges, but St. Pierre could get more people to pay to watch him taking a piano lesson than Rousey will get for fighting.

rh
    GSP could get more buys headlining a PPV with a main event consisting of nothing more than him rearranging his socks (by colour), only to decide that he liked them better the way they were before (by type) and rearranging them again than Rousey will ever get for fighting.

Chuck Liddell. Randy Couture. Anderson Silva. GSP.

Seriously Dana?

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

It's moments like these where you just see how out of touch with reality, or how full of shit, Dana White really is. Ronda doesn't break the Top 20 in Biggest Stars of UFC History. Forget being the biggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Maybe he should have waited to see the PPV buys for UFC 170, before saying that.
    Exactly. Curious to see how ppv buys are going to be. My money is on it tanking. My money is also staying in my wallet this time around. Been awhile since I skipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnja View Post
    Exactly. Curious to see how ppv buys are going to be. My money is on it tanking. My money is also staying in my wallet this time around. Been awhile since I skipped out.
    Ditto. The last time I skipped a PPV was 108 but I have zero interest in ever watching another Rousey fight so I'll be skipping this one.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Damn, a lot of Ronda hate in this thread.

I get she says some stupid shit and Dana White has an unreasonable size hard on for her but I still enjoy watching her fight.

I am amazed by her judo skills and throws, plus I think the armbar gimmick makes for fun fights... "Is she gonna land it?"

The little lady enjoys watching women's and even now some men's mma since Ronda has been on the scene so I have to give Rousey some props.

its hardly an offensive statement he is promoting his biggest star be happy that the females are getting credit and coverage Its his job to promote the next big thing

This card is gonna flop like a fish. 200-250k in buys.

Thread Information