Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC UFN 36 Discussion

This card has been disappointing as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Total Busch League bullshit here. It's bad enough the fights don't start till 10:15 eastern time and I have to stay up till 1am to see the main card, but scheduling your programming on a network that bumps you for a NASCAR race running late? Fuck this shit. I guess UFC doesn't want to ever go main stream.
    Well to be fair, the same tough guys that walk around in their affliction shirts and boo most of the fights are also big nascar fans.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

FS1 is buried so deep on my cable it took me all day to find it. On Comcast if you search for UFC, this event doesn't even come up. UFC needs to partner with ESPN. Hell even going back to Spike would be easier on fans.

Anyone else get annoyed with the fans when cards happen in Brazil? They just seem way too disrespectful to anyone from anywhere else. Maybe its just me being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnja View Post
    Anyone else get annoyed with the fans when cards happen in Brazil? They just seem way too disrespectful to anyone from anywhere else. Maybe its just me being silly.
    Nah, they're big time homers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynnja View Post

Yeah man, back in the Pride days and early UFC so many of my favorite fighters were from Brazil, but since there's been so many cards there it's really soured me to most everyone from there. I agree with JPeezy that they're homers, but it seems to way past that to the point of disrespect for everyone else. Except Fedor of course.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Just woke up from falling asleep on the couch due to hangover. I thought I missed the main event. What the fuck... it is only on the 2nd fight of the main card?

Looks like I missed 3 decisions and the only finish of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Just woke up from falling asleep on the couch due to hangover. I thought I missed the main event. What the fuck... it is only on the 2nd fight of the main card?
    Oh man have you missed some serious action! Riveting action thus far!
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Wow! He blew it with the celebration. Rookie shit.

I just laughed out loud as he celebrated and didn't finish the fight.. now he seems huffing and puffing and I assume the Swede has some solid striking skills.. not someone you want to have your hands low with in the latter rounds

Thread Information