+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC UFN 36 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    You have a mighty hate boner for Rousey.
    No I don't I hate the way the UFC promotes her. I am not a fan of her at all mind you but my issue is with the UFC more than with her.

LMFAO at Jon Anik screaming "JACARE!" after Jacare yelled something in Portugese to the crowd.

I feel that Ronda is really authentic.. she likes to present herself the way she feels true and doesn't shy away from playing the heel because she knows that her natural personality rubs people the wrong way... I don't care im team Ronda to the death but understand why people cant stand her.. she respects opponents that don't disrespect her or her team and has no care for anyone that does.. this thread isn't about her

this fight should be awesome but based on the rest of this card im a little scared.. I hope it gets finished between rd 2-4 because I know the fight goes to Machida if it goes the distance no matter what

I think Machida can be a beast at 185. Moose could too, but I don't think he's been active enough against top competition. I think year or two from now Gegard will be a serious challenger for a title. Of course I reserve the right to change my opinion immediately if he beats Dragon.

I truly believe Gegard could make 170 and own it.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    I feel that Ronda is really authentic.. she likes to present herself the way she feels true and doesn't shy away from playing the heel because she knows that her natural personality rubs people the wrong way... I don't care im team Ronda to the death but understand why people cant stand her.. she respects opponents that don't disrespect her or her team and has no care for anyone that does.. this thread isn't about her

this fight should be awesome but based on the rest of this card im a little scared.. I hope it gets finished between rd 2-4 because I know the fight goes to Machida if it goes the distance no matter what
    well the thread is about ufn 36 in which the announcers and commercials are all about Ronda.

Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post

Not too big on most of her rants. Pretty sure the people of Newtown don't care for her authenticity. This is America though and it doesn't matter what I think. She has definitive fighting skills and an ability to promoter herself. She's turned it into a career and as long as she's not breaking any laws then good for her I suppose. Gotta have the Joker and Lex Luthor as well.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    well the thread is about ufn 36 in which the announcers and commercials are all about Ronda.
    ya but do we talk about commercials or the card at hand?? I know what youre saying but would rather save that for Ronda specific threads.. they don't show enough of McMann imo because she is a very interesting story herself but Ronda is the champ (and arguably gorgeous [I believe such things] so she is what they advertise)

this fight could/should be awesome if it stays on the feet

Who's nuts Dana gonna be sucking after this fight? lol

I think prob 2-0 Machida but mayyyyybe 1-1 but since its in Brasil idk

Who's dick is Kenny riding?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information