+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: UFC UFN 36 Discussion

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    20 decisions in the last 2 cards.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    Dana just tweeted these are the post fight awards

    Performance bonuses: Erick Silva and Charles Oliveira
    Fight: Machida vs Mousasi

    gotta be one of the worst fights of the night ever.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Dana just tweeted these are the post fight awards

    Performance bonuses: Erick Silva and Charles Oliveira
    Fight: Machida vs Mousasi

    gotta be one of the worst fights of the night ever.
    Dana can shove it up his ass.

    Cards in Brazil have always been one sided and dull IMO

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    no love for the only sub of the night?? I understand the politics of not awarding knocking someone unconscious but KO and Sub still deserve their own rewards

    and ya this was a very sad night of fights

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singinkangaroooo View Post
    no love for the only sub of the night?? I understand the politics of not awarding knocking someone unconscious but KO and Sub still deserve their own rewards

    and ya this was a very sad night of fights
    what? oliveira got performance of the night also.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    what? oliveira got performance of the night also.
    ya youre right.. I misread it and thought it was who Silva fought... I think Silve de Andrede/Tuhogov deserve a public bonus (despite locker room bonuses )

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,336

    Default

    I have not watched the Machida-Mousasi fight. I rooted for Mousasi, and I think that he can actually achieve good things in the UFC.

    It is a big shame that he got injured and that he did not train with elite camps in the past. His talent is amazing and imagine what he could have done if he trained with an elite camp since the beginning.
    I do not even know where he is training now (I want to believe that he is in "good hands"), but a couple of years ago he said that he was just training with his friends and never really had a serious training camp.

    The fact that he lasted 5 rounds with a Top 3 fighter, after such a long layoff shows good things about him.
    Anyway Machida may very well be the next 185 pounds champion.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,556

    Default

    Machida does not deserve to be in the title conversation yet. The good thing is that he'll probably randomly turn down the shot, and then complain about not getting a title shot.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!


  9. #109
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    I was cheering for Mousasi, tough fight after a long layoff but that's the name of the game. Machida is very good at what he does.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

    "Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Machida does not deserve to be in the title conversation yet. The good thing is that he'll probably randomly turn down the shot, and then complain about not getting a title shot.
    Classic Machida.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •