Thread: Andy Ogle: Charles Oliveira is a 'f---ing turd' with a 'serious lack of professionali

Default Andy Ogle: Charles Oliveira is a 'f---ing turd' with a 'serious lack of professionali

Andy Ogle: Charles Oliveira is a 'f---ing turd' with a 'serious lack of professionalism'
    Andy Ogle has a "Little Axe" to grind with Charles Oliveira.

"Do Bronx" was able to upend the former Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 15 contestant on the main card of last Saturday night's (Feb. 15, 2014) UFC Fight Night 36 event on FOX Sports 1 in Brazil, and was complaining that his opponent felt greasy during their initial grappling exchanges.

Something Ogle was not too pleased to hear (via Facebook):

"So Charles says he thought I was greased. Greased? Ya won the fight you fucking turd. Just coz you couldn't finish me in the first or second doesn't mean I was greased. Serious lack of professionalism there."

Ogle will have bigger things to complain about when he is cut.

Fighter bashing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Ogle will have bigger things to complain about when he is cut.
    I was more impressed with Ogle despite the loss than I was with Oliveira. Might be crazy but it's true.
    Legalize MMA in New York

Quote Originally Posted by IrishX(aka bornbear) View Post
    I was more impressed with Ogle despite the loss than I was with Oliveira. Might be crazy but it's true.
    I was very impressed with Ogle's sub defense; I thought he was going to get tapped right away when Charles took his back in the first round.

COMPLETELY agree with IrishX!

I thought OGLE looked like he had upped his game significantly! His ground defense was much improved and his striking was on point! I didn't expect him to get the better of the striking... nor to hold his own on the ground.
    YES... he got caught in a sub. But after a rough first round, he was also well on his way to winning a decision.
    So... I too was much more impressed with OGLE in defeat than I was with Do Bronx in victory.

Strange when that happens.

So I hope they keep Ogle around. He's getting better. And isn't that the point?

I thought it was going to be quick win for Oliveira as well, especially after he good looked against Edgar. Ogle was definitely more than I thought he was.

Does anyone know when Oliveira made those comments?
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

I hope he doesn't get cut but he wasn't winning. The 2nd round was closer than the 1st but he still on the defensive most of the time and even more in the 3rd for as long as it lasted. Now if Ogle was the Brazilian he might've pulled out the decision but as the foreigner vs. a Brazilian? Please. Just ask Evan Dunham.
    Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

Thread Information