Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSP calls war of words with Dana White nothing personal, wants to 'attack the system'

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Just drink Belforts pee and you're all good.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    because Dana gets shit on more than anyone else ive seen in MMA (mostly deserved of course - especially of late) and none of the blame is thrown upon the people that employ him - the Fertittas. At the end of the day Dana is simply the promoter like you said, the Fertittas let him do his thing because like you said as long as someone is talking about you it = money for the UFC but when are they ever to blame?

I saw a bunch of people talking yesterday on the thread about losing interest in the UFC of late and the amount of watered down shows they put on. When does Joe Silva get shit on - the guy who makes the fights? When does Lorenzo get shit on for allowing the product he owns to be "water down" and to have the former face of your company (GSP) talking publically about the major problems inside of it. When does he get his dues? Instead its Dana -the promoter who gets shit on for every single thing wrong with the UFC and MMA and the expansion of the brand etc etc...GSP's quote just got me thinking i guess.
    Dana gets so much shit first of all because he is the one that talks shit about everybody, even about the fighters that gave him millions of dollars.
    Secondly, he makes his job in a very mediocre way. He talks so much, he promises many things, he acts as if he is the greatest businessman ever, but when it is time to stop talking and to show how good you really are, he disappoints in a major way.

He promises that he will make some super fight happen, and he always fails.
    He said that he would expand the UFC to the world, and they barely go to 1 new country every year.
    While some fighters make 300,000 to just show up, others make 3,000 after a fight.
    The last important thing he has done, was the deal with Fox, and that was 2 years ago. He has done nothing important since then.
    And the most important thing, he lies all the time. He is a stupid douchebag that was very lucky to have 2 billionaires as his childhood friends, that is why he is in the UFC. It is not that he is some sort of genius or anything close to that.

And don't worry, the only reason why people do not bash Lorenzo is because he talks way less than Dana, and when he does, he does it in a respectful way.
    But to pretend that he is a honest man that made all that money in a clean way...haha don't make me laugh.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    this stood out to me, more the highlighted part then the rest.
    Agree . Its a point that gets lost behind so much of dana's hotheaded rants and raves .

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Why is it that every time I read a GSP quote it is in his voice in my head?
    Same here.Also every time I time I see a Pasha K post I can't help but read it in Russian accent.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Thread Information