+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean Soriano out, Mike Brown meets Estevan Payan at UFC on FOX 11

Default Sean Soriano out, Mike Brown meets Estevan Payan at UFC on FOX 11

Sean Soriano out, Mike Brown meets Estevan Payan at UFC on FOX 11

Less than a week after he was announced for a fight on the card, an injury has knocked Sean Soriano from the UFC’s debut in Orlando, Fla.

Soriano (8-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is out of his featherweight bout against Estevan Payan (14-5 MMA, 0-2 UFC) and has been replaced by Mike Brown (26-9 MMA, 2-4 UFC) at UFC on FOX 11 in April. UFC officials announced the news on Wednesday.

UFC on FOX 11 takes place April 19 at Amway Center in Orlando. The main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass. It will be the UFC’s first trip to Florida in nearly two years and first card in Orlando.

I remember reading some MMA magazine in High School saying that Mike Brown was p4p number 1 crazy how he is under card late replacement now.

This actually reminded me, Mike Brown once retired because his girlfriend dumped him and Dana was supportive, yet is mad at gsp for leaving due to a mental illness. What a scum bag.

He seemed like an okay dude to me, loved it when he beat Faber. Woman problems can be draining but there was probably more to it. Heres to hoping he comes back with a vengeance. Wonder if Brown could potentially make a drop to 135

Brown is one loss away from Miguel Torres-territory. Brown is a good guy and hope he pulls this off.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information