Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyborg drops to 135, plans to retire Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    They don't have an attractive champ right now.
    They think they do, and a lot of people agree. I agree with you. That being said, Rousey isn't terrible looking by anyone's standards, but their are plenty of female fighters who make Bigfoot Silva look like Kate Upton.

Side Note: Try actually picturing a person that makes Bigfoot Silva look like Kate Upton.
    USA! USA! USA!

The UFC will never sign her because they know that she will kill their princess Ronda.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    The UFC will never sign her because they know that she will kill their princess Ronda.
    At 135 I think the fight is more competitive

Signing Cyborg would possibly make Rousey a fan favourite for at least one fight so there is at least one perk to it for the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    She's a cheater and nobodies about to forget anytime soon the UFC isn't interested and neither am I
    Well considering the people the ufc employs, if they think they can market her well, then you can bet your ass they will try to make people forget she cheated.

Cyborg just gave me an erection.

Am I the first man to say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    Cyborg just gave me an erection.

Am I the first man to say this?
    Yes, yes you are lol

Guess I'm the only one that thinks Ronda would rag doll her at 135. If Gina can mount Cyroid then I think Ronda will give her fits.

I love how most ppl for forget/ignore Rhonda already ducked Cyborg in Strikeforce. She earned her title shot at 145 with a win over Julia Bud (?), yet chose to drop to 135 to fight for Meisha's title.

The fight is very competitive at 135 imo but at 145 I think Cyborg train wrecks Rhonda easy. But sadly I doubt this fight will ever happen like the Fedor/Brock fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    She's a cheater and nobodies about to forget anytime soon the UFC isn't interested and neither am I
    Thank God the UFC takes such a strong stance against PED users.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Make it a season of TUF and lets see Rhonda bow up to Cyborg like she did Miesha......
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

All conjecture aside, this fight would make women's MMA so much more interesting it's not even funny.

Aside from McMann, Zingano, and Cyborg, who is there? I'm not sure about Holly Holm at this point, either.

That all said, you would think the UFC would be all about hyping the Cyborg fight if they thought Rousey could legitimately win. They could redeem Ronda's character and sell her as the "face" going against the overly-aggressive, cheating Cyborg who clearly doesn't have the beautiful face America wants as a champ.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Thread Information