Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC boss: Anderson Silva could fight again before end of 2014

I have never broken my tibia in half but when I have spoken to friends who have just had a regular leg break or a serious leg break, they talk about a lack of confidence in that leg for awhile after it has completely healed. One buddy was telling he now rests the majority of his weight on his never broken leg. As well, in an interview Cory Hill expressed his lack of confidence in that leg after surgery.

I do not think it would break again, but I think it will still have an impact on Silva mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    clearly you have missed my point. With the steel rod implace there will be no fear of a re-breaking it - thus there will be no reason for him to not throw leg kicks and head kicks with that leg.

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...from-metal-rod

So good attempt though. THAT was cute, Son.
    The article you posted supported what I was saying haha. Thanks I guess! I didn't miss anything in what you said. There's always concern for post surgical hardware moving/shifting in the body which can cause discomfort and pain.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    The article you posted supported what I was saying haha. Thanks I guess! I didn't miss anything in what you said. There's always concern for post surgical hardware moving/shifting in the body which can cause discomfort and pain.
    and at no point did i say otherwise. What i said is there should be no fear in throwing kicks (and breaking it again) due to the fact he has a rod in his leg. You attempted to clown me with a smartass comment and it blew up in your face. Now have flex drop a bomb on this shit.

WE ARE ALL WITNESS: JANUARY 3, 2015

"Now have flex drop a bomb on this shit".

Haha Whatever that means! and back peddle much? "why wouldnt Silva throw leg kicks or head kicks? He has a steel rod in his leg know - that would encourage me to throw the kicks with that leg." Steel rod in leg make man invincible hahaha

Nothing blew up on me but you're acting like your face is feeling the heat of a thousand suns. Just take a cold drink and smile.

Haha Whatever that means! and back peddle much? "why wouldnt Silva throw leg kicks or head kicks? He has a steel rod in his leg know - that would encourage me to throw the kicks with that leg." Steel rod in leg make man invincible hahaha

Nothing blew up on me but you're acting like your face is feeling the heat of a thousand suns. Just take a cold drink and smile.
    what am i back peddling from? You jumped the gun and gave a smart ass comment about robots fighting in the UFC and everyone should get rods put in - making it very clear what you thought my point was, and as pointed out you couldnt have been more wrong. You then, again try to get a point across that no one was disagreeing with.

As for Flex dropping a bomb on this shit...

29 seconds.

Haha Whatever that means!
    Think he's quoting Kendrick Lamar firs line on big Sean's control (h.o.f) which he did poorly cause it is actually "tell flex to drop a bomb on this shit" referring to funk master flex's notorious bomb dropping sounds he uses when he premiers a single. Honestly made no sense to what he was talking about

Know its off topic but oh well.
    Last edited by killakem1; 02-24-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Think he's quoting Kendrick Lamar firs line on big Sean's control (h.o.f) which he did poorly cause it is actually "tell flex to drop a bomb on this shit" referring to funk master flex's notorious bomb dropping sounds he uses when he premiers a single. Honestly made no sense to what he was talking about

Know its off topic but oh well.
    I was referencing the line not quoting it - If i was quoting the lyric i would have just done so and put "tell flex to drop a bomb on this shit." Now lets go back to my original comment where i said;

and at no point did i say otherwise. What i said is there should be no fear in throwing kicks (and breaking it again) due to the fact he has a rod in his leg. You attempted to clown me with a smartass comment and it blew up in your face. Now have flex drop a bomb on this shit.
    It blew up in his face, and im referencing the line by having flex drop a bomb on this shit - the metaphorical bomb that blew up in his face. Thanks for playing.

I was referencing the line not quoting it - If i was quoting the lyric i would have just done so and put "tell flex to drop a bomb on this shit." Now lets go back to my original comment where i said;

It blew up in his face, and im referencing the line by having flex drop a bomb on this shit - the metaphorical bomb that blew up in his face. Thanks for playing.
    The metaphor still does not make sense since kendrick was referring to the premier of his verse on the song meaning hes about to go in and have felx drop bombs on it for doing so. He was not using it has a metaphor in droping bombs in peoples faces lol. Ill keep playing though.

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    The metaphor still does not make sense since kendrick was referring to the premier of his verse on the song meaning hes about to go in and have felx drop bombs on it for doing so. He was not using it has a metaphor in droping bombs in peoples faces lol. Ill keep playing though.
    Thank you, we get what Kendrick was doing. I just explained what i was doing. Having flex drop a bomb on Hass. Im not premiering a verse, im not suggesting flex and/or Kendrick drop bombs on people faces. Im glad i could clear this up for you, again.

Next time i will just post this link - to not confuse you.

Last edited by BonesKnows; 02-24-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Thank you, we get what Kendrick was doing. I just explained what i was doing. Having flex drop a bomb on Hass. Im not premiering a verse, im not suggesting flex drops bombs on people faces. Im glad i could clear this up for you, again.

Next time i will just post this link - to not confuse you.

If you were refercing the line wouldnt you be refercing what kendrick was trying to get across in the line?

Thread Information