Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UFC boss: Anderson Silva could fight again before end of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    If you were refercing the line wouldnt you be refercing what kendrick was trying to get across in the line?
    No, im referencing the idea. Call it a play on words or what have you.

Kendrick is having flex drop a bomb to signal the premier of his verse (or the beginning of his verse in this case) im having flex drop a metaphorical bomb on Hass. Im not sure how much clearer i can make this for you?

I see you do this shit with everyone don't know why I'm even wasting my time.

...and rap sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    No, im referencing the idea. Call it a play on words or what have you.

Kendrick is having flex drop a bomb to signal the premier of his verse (or the beginning of his verse in this case) im having flex drop a metaphorical bomb on Hass. Im not sure how much clearer i can make this for you?
    Fair enough. Still don't see how you meant it that way to begin with. Not a very good metaphor. Still think you sorta back paddled there. Have a nice day sir

Now on topic. I don't know from experience but I believe people who have surgical steel in them take months maybe even a year or so to build the confidence/comfort to use the limb or whatever they broke in the same manner as before. Some may not every get to full mental confidence. Idk i never been a silva fan bu would like to see him come back and show case the skill set he posses
    Last edited by killakem1; 02-24-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Even with the steel rod in it, he may still be timid about throwing it. He will have a tough time getting that memory out of his head and what it felt like.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post

...and rap sucks.

Lol no one can have an opinion in your eyes can they?
    btw solo kills kendrick on all levels besides sells. I know they are friends and all but I say the true lyrical genius in bh is ab-soul hands down

WTF am I reading?

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    Lol no one can have an opinion in your eyes can they?
    btw solo kills kendrick on all levels besides sells. I know they are friends and all but I say the true lyrical genius in bh is ab-soul hands down
    Soul is good I have him personally at 2 in TDE ahead Rashad, Q and Rock (in that order). No way he touches Kdot though. And yes he can have an opinion, but to say rap sucks is just laughable.

Soul is good I have him personally at 2 in TDE ahead Rashad, Q and Rock (in that order). No way he touches Kdot though. And yes he can have an opinion, but to say rap sucks is just laughable.
    Fair just thought you dismissed others opinions. I say souls better with the cleverness and knowledgeable metaphors he puts together in his verses he doesnt have a great stlye flow wise. Reason why most people dislike him. Kendrick has a lot of clever metaphors and has a really good style flow wise but still think abs knowledge kills anything he lays down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    WTF am I reading?
    You know exactly what you're reading. Now sit back and enjoy.

Thread Information