Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

Default Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

In a Maxim interview that same year, Rousey was asked if there was anyone higher than her in Maxim's Hot 100 that she felt did not deserve it.

"It would have been really funny if I’d beaten Arianny Celeste," replied Rousey. "Because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon. Like, 'Ha-ha, it’s your job to show your titties—I do that better than you!' Maybe next year. She’s only getting older, and I’m reaching my prime."

In an MMAJunkie radio interview on Saturday, Celeste finally responded.

“I don’t really like the way she carries herself,” said Celeste, as transcribed by MMAFighting. “I don’t think she’s a good role model for women. I think that women should empower each other and give each other a little pat on the back.”

“I’ve personally been talked about by her, and I don’t even know her. I’ve met her twice. She said a couple things in her Maxim interview. A lot of people pointed it out to me, but I didn’t really acknowledge it.”

“She’s paving the way for women’s MMA, and I’ve made being a UFC Octagon Girl into a career. She should definitely recognize that and be nice."

When ronda is pointing out that arianny is getting older and she's reaching her prime is she referring to the looks department or as careers? Just asking cause they are only a year apart. Beauty contest Arianny wins hands down. With or without clothes on.

In terms of looks..... Arianny >> Ronda.

I do get what Rousey was trying to say though as it is always fun to beat someone at their own game.

However, how dare she hurt Ariannys feeling.
    Last edited by rahdeezy; 02-24-2014 at 03:49 PM.

DW paid to have her make that list. Rousey has nothing on Arianny. Gina Carano was 10 times hotter than Rousey.

I miss Carano like I miss Fedor.

Why is arianny acting surprised?

Ronda consistently talks about people she supposedly has no concern about.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

"DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Rousey is as attractive as any in shape non troll girl would be if they constantly were posing in revealing, mostly topless, photo shoots, and had an army of people to touch up her photos. She's average for someone who is in above average shape. She also isn't a role model.

She doesn't even look particularly good in that photo that probably had dozens of people working to make her look good, and boobs.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Good lord. I'm not much concerned with arriany's opinion on, well... Anything actually. Rhonda is clearly playing the heel, and this nothing more then a petty cat fight. A "She talked about me so in gonna talk about her." Kinda deal, and none of it has any impact on either persons job security. Lol. This is TMZ news at best.

And while Arriany is stupid hot, her photos are touched up all to hell to...

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Rousey is as attractive as any in shape non troll girl would be if they constantly were posing in revealing, mostly topless, photo shoots, and had an army of people to touch up her photos. She's average for someone who is in above average shape. She also isn't a role model.

She doesn't even look particularly good in that photo that probably had dozens of people working to make her look good, and boobs.
    NEWS ALERT everyone in them mags gets airbrushed lol

"She’s paving the way for women’s MMA, and I’ve made being a UFC Octagon Girl into a career. She should definitely recognize that and be nice."

You walk around the ring carrying a sign with numbers on it. You got breast implants and other plastic surgery. What is there to recognize? Additional pressure on women to meet unrealistic expectations of men, which your body didn't even provide in the first place? Dana White could go out and find 500,000 other American girls that could replace you, Rousey is the best at her job.
    Last edited by VimyRidge; 02-24-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Thread Information