Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

Actually I think Cat's better looking, but that's just me. Something about her. I used to think Rhonda was cute but now.... Ever have a decent looking person make themselves look ugly by their personality. That's what happened for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thamob View Post
    Actually I think Cat's better looking, but that's just me. Something about her. I used to think Rhonda was cute but now.... Ever have a decent looking person make themselves look ugly by their personality. That's what happened for me.
    An ex of mine never understood that when she'd go psycho and miserable. And she used to be hot!

Arianny's job is not even serious. Anyone can do what she does, so it is not that Rousey or anyone else should respect her or acknowledge her job. The thing that we can respect about Arianny is that she is constantly exercising (Despite that she clearly avoids squats) and eating properly in order to be in good shape, other than that, I don't know what we should acknowledge about her.

As for Rousey and Arianny being attractive...it all depends in what entourage you put them.
    Arianny is more beautiful than Rousey (Rousey has a much much better butt though), both of them are very beautiful if you compare them to the average women in Mexico City.
    However, if you compare them to the women in Kiev or Prague, Arianny is average, and Rousey is not attractive at all.

And yes, all people that appear in mags are photoshopped to death. You see a woman in a mag and you think that it is an absolute gorgeous creature, then you see the same person without makeup and photoshop and you think "WTF?????"
    Last edited by Pasha K; 02-25-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post

And yes, all people that appear in mags are photoshopped to death. You see a woman in a mag and you think that it is an absolute gorgeous creature, then you see the same person without makeup and photoshop and you think "WTF?????"
    True, I heard Kim Kardashion is actually a hobbit in real life.

You can't acknowledge that she's made it to a very high profile position with the premium brand of a chosen sport and provides herself with a career utilizing her physical characteristics?

We have no idea the sacrifices she or anyone else has made to chase their dreams and minimizing those doesn't do anyone any favors.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    You can't acknowledge that she's made it to a very high profile position with the premium brand of a chosen sport and provides herself with a career utilizing her physical characteristics?

We have no idea the sacrifices she or anyone else has made to chase their dreams and minimizing those doesn't do anyone any favors.
    Lmao funny stuff.

"Seems easy to wear a bikini and seems easy to walk in a circle, but try walking in a circle while wearing a bikini. Talented girl."

Chael Sonnen
    Last edited by Qball1974; 02-25-2014 at 03:58 PM.

It must be tough to sit at your keyboard and judge someone you know absolutely dick about.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Oh, god, you are too funny. Was your mother a striper or something? Did Qball hit a nerve?

It must be tough to sit at your keyboard and judge someone you know absolutely dick about.

No was pretty easy.....I even copy and pasted the quote.

Yep, sort of the pot calling the kettle black but that doesn't mean she's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information