+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

Quote Originally Posted by snakeofdoom View Post
    Holy shit do people miss the point. She is NOT making fun of her for showing her tits! She is saying wouldn't it be funny if the woman who shows off her tits professionally got beat by a woman who ONLY does it as a hobby!
    Her hobby is a big part of the reason why she has her career.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

Also as a quick aside...there is, as of now, 7 pages of butthurt over Rhonda cracking a joke and meanwhile Diaz asks for his UFC release and that article had one solitary reply, ONE. The lesson ? Nate's career is worth less than the fucking sad-ass ring girl's feelings. Only on this fucking board folks...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Her hobby is a big part of the reason why she has her career.
    And the fact that the rest of the division can't defend a fucking arm bar, or apparently a couple of knees. She IS the champ. Everyone keeps acting like she never had to fight for the belt.

Also as a quick aside...there is, as of now, 7 pages of butthurt over Rhonda cracking a joke and meanwhile Diaz asks for his UFC release and that article had one solitary reply, ONE. The lesson ? Nate's career is worth less than the fucking sad-ass ring girl's feelings. Only on this fucking board folks...LOL
    This thread is 2 days older than that one you idiot. That was just posted within the past few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Who said i was talking about anyone on here...someone have a guilty conscious because he smashes 6's and lower? haha
    ehh nothing wrong with a 6 in my book. 5s depending on the circumstance and 4s if she has a good rep. However I'm the type of person that will extend a dry spell instead of fucking an ugly girl.

I thought it was Nick so didn't bother reading since it seemed like "old news". A ring girl making comments about the fighters is just funny, especially the comments she made. You can't make that stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I always LOL when i see guys who id assume are smashing 6's and lower calling Ronda not attractive.
    Maybe my view is a little biased. I'm currently going to college and there are a ton of beautiful women walking around at all hours of the day. I would say Ronda is pretty average compared to the women around campus, but I can see how she might be a little higher if you compare her to somewhere else.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 02-26-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rspier View Post
    So you and Daniel Tosh are pretty tight huh?
    Well, that explains where he got the saying from.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    This thread is 2 days older than that one you idiot. That was just posted within the past few hours.
    Fucking hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    And then reality hits when you go home alone and masturbate.
    Well if you have no game at all and can't get any decent chick, then yes, obviously you go home and you masturbate.
    It is not that hard to get casual sex from a beautiful woman actually.

I always LOL when i see guys who id assume are smashing 6's and lower calling Ronda not attractive.
    We can also assume that the reason someone finds Rousey very attractive is because he is actually smashing 6s and lower.

but you don't know what any of us look like haha.
    That means nothing. There are plenty of very ugly dudes banging very hot girls. And it is not that they are rich or have a very high social status.

Hot women just cheat and lie anyway
    And you think that ugly women do not cheat or lie?

Listen to Jimmy Soul's advice and "smash" the 6's and lower.
    No thank you.
    It is way better and more enjoyable to fuck a nice girl rather than some fat crocodile. (I must admit that some ugly chicks are actually better in the bed than some beautiful ones though)

Btw, believe it or not, beautiful girls are often nicer and "easier" than ugly ones.
    Last edited by Pasha K; 02-27-2014 at 02:13 AM.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information