Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

I bet you were not wearing a bikini while doing that, I hear that makes even the simplest task more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    No was pretty easy.....I even copy and pasted the quote.

It's strange how many people on here have stupid shit flying out of their mouths on a regular basis.

To those of you talking about who is "hotter"... Arianny or Ronda... CONGRATULATIONS!... You completely missed the point of the debate.

To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.

To those of you who posted anything to do with the inappropriateness/insulting nature of Rousey's comments... good work.
    Because like SO much of the crap that comes out of RR's mouth... she once again has shown herself to be a self righteous, egotistical person who is completely divorced from reality (and apparently starting to believe her own hype).

SimpleJack, are you posting under two user names?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    It's strange how many people on here have stupid shit flying out of their mouths on a regular basis.

To those of you talking about who is "hotter"... Arianny or Ronda... CONGRATULATIONS!... You completely missed the point of the debate.

To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.

To those of you who posted anything to do with the inappropriateness/insulting nature of Rousey's comments... good work.
    Because like SO much of the crap that comes out of RR's mouth... she once again has shown herself to be a self righteous, egotistical person who is completely divorced from reality (and apparently starting to believe her own hype).

You absolutely missed the point. The city has nothing to do at all.

What I mean is that how really hot a woman is, is very relative.
    Ronda Rousey can look very hot if you compare her to ugly women, but if you compare her to very very beautiful women (And that is why I named Kiev and Prague, because there are plenty of really gorgeous women there) she is absolutely nothing special.

Imagine that you are at a party, you want to have sex but all women there are pretty ugly, then Ronda Rousey comes in, you automatically think "Woow she is very very nice. I will fuck her right now!".
    Now imagine that you are at a party surrounded by Top Models, then you see Rousey and you think "Meh, she is nothing special at all. I am not banging her"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

What if I was at a party with a clown, and a bunch of tiny people? I wouldn't be thinking about sex at all. I'd be thinking about what kinda cake they're having for my nephew's birthday party.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Pashak tells me that Prague clowns are way hotter than the clowns we have in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    What if I was at a party with a clown, and a bunch of tiny people? I wouldn't be thinking about sex at all. I'd be thinking about what kinda cake they're having for my nephew's birthday party.

Well if you can not see the difference between a clown and a hot woman then you have some issues my friends xD
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    SimpleJack, are you posting under two user names?
    Aww.....aren't you cute.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

I didn't miss the point of the debate. I just felt like talking about Ronda's hotness being overrated because she's making it sound like she's a bomb shell when she's not.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    You absolutely missed the point. The city has nothing to do at all.

What I mean is that how really hot a woman is, is very relative.
    Ronda Rousey can look very hot if you compare her to ugly women, but if you compare her to very very beautiful women (And that is why I named Kiev and Prague, because there are plenty of really gorgeous women there) she is absolutely nothing special.

Imagine that you are at a party, you want to have sex but all women there are pretty ugly, then Ronda Rousey comes in, you automatically think "Woow she is very very nice. I will fuck her right now!".
    Now imagine that you are at a party surrounded by Top Models, then you see Rousey and you think "Meh, she is nothing special at all. I am not banging her"
    And then reality hits when you go home alone and masturbate.

Thread Information