Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 113

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    I bet you were not wearing a bikini while doing that, I hear that makes even the simplest task more difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    No was pretty easy.....I even copy and pasted the quote.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    199

    Default

    It's strange how many people on here have stupid shit flying out of their mouths on a regular basis.

    To those of you talking about who is "hotter"... Arianny or Ronda... CONGRATULATIONS!... You completely missed the point of the debate.

    To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.

    To those of you who posted anything to do with the inappropriateness/insulting nature of Rousey's comments... good work.
    Because like SO much of the crap that comes out of RR's mouth... she once again has shown herself to be a self righteous, egotistical person who is completely divorced from reality (and apparently starting to believe her own hype).

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    SimpleJack, are you posting under two user names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    It's strange how many people on here have stupid shit flying out of their mouths on a regular basis.

    To those of you talking about who is "hotter"... Arianny or Ronda... CONGRATULATIONS!... You completely missed the point of the debate.

    To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.

    To those of you who posted anything to do with the inappropriateness/insulting nature of Rousey's comments... good work.
    Because like SO much of the crap that comes out of RR's mouth... she once again has shown herself to be a self righteous, egotistical person who is completely divorced from reality (and apparently starting to believe her own hype).

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post

    To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.
    You absolutely missed the point. The city has nothing to do at all.

    What I mean is that how really hot a woman is, is very relative.
    Ronda Rousey can look very hot if you compare her to ugly women, but if you compare her to very very beautiful women (And that is why I named Kiev and Prague, because there are plenty of really gorgeous women there) she is absolutely nothing special.

    Imagine that you are at a party, you want to have sex but all women there are pretty ugly, then Ronda Rousey comes in, you automatically think "Woow she is very very nice. I will fuck her right now!".
    Now imagine that you are at a party surrounded by Top Models, then you see Rousey and you think "Meh, she is nothing special at all. I am not banging her"
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    What if I was at a party with a clown, and a bunch of tiny people? I wouldn't be thinking about sex at all. I'd be thinking about what kinda cake they're having for my nephew's birthday party.
    USA! USA! USA!

    Stealing is wrong!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Pashak tells me that Prague clowns are way hotter than the clowns we have in the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    What if I was at a party with a clown, and a bunch of tiny people? I wouldn't be thinking about sex at all. I'd be thinking about what kinda cake they're having for my nephew's birthday party.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Very far
    Posts
    9,493

    Default

    Well if you can not see the difference between a clown and a hot woman then you have some issues my friends xD
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    SimpleJack, are you posting under two user names?
    Aww.....aren't you cute.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Dirten View Post
    It's strange how many people on here have stupid shit flying out of their mouths on a regular basis.

    To those of you talking about who is "hotter"... Arianny or Ronda... CONGRATULATIONS!... You completely missed the point of the debate.

    To those of you named Pasha K (who I normally agree with) that has to be the stupidest post I've ever read. Seriously?! Women are "more or less attractive" based on what city they live in?! That's just plain stupid. Sorry bro.

    To those of you who posted anything to do with the inappropriateness/insulting nature of Rousey's comments... good work.
    Because like SO much of the crap that comes out of RR's mouth... she once again has shown herself to be a self righteous, egotistical person who is completely divorced from reality (and apparently starting to believe her own hype).
    I didn't miss the point of the debate. I just felt like talking about Ronda's hotness being overrated because she's making it sound like she's a bomb shell when she's not.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    You absolutely missed the point. The city has nothing to do at all.

    What I mean is that how really hot a woman is, is very relative.
    Ronda Rousey can look very hot if you compare her to ugly women, but if you compare her to very very beautiful women (And that is why I named Kiev and Prague, because there are plenty of really gorgeous women there) she is absolutely nothing special.

    Imagine that you are at a party, you want to have sex but all women there are pretty ugly, then Ronda Rousey comes in, you automatically think "Woow she is very very nice. I will fuck her right now!".
    Now imagine that you are at a party surrounded by Top Models, then you see Rousey and you think "Meh, she is nothing special at all. I am not banging her"
    And then reality hits when you go home alone and masturbate.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •