Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: Arianny: Rousey not a good role model

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lwbrewer View Post
    Some of you if we all told you your posts were great over and over you would believe it and think you were great posters.
    These two women are no different everbody telling them there this or that and they believe it. That doesn't make there thought process right, but does explain some confussion in there thought of what they are or are not.
    I don't need to be told I'm a great poster I already know
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    peterborough, ontario
    Posts
    718

    Default

    I found it pretty interesting that Ronda is making fun of Arianny for making a living showing her tits when I've seen a bunch of pics of Ronda lately in something skimpy and just as revealing

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Thanks SimpleJack you made my day.
    That was my goal.

    And for the record, I masturbated twice already.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ont. Canada
    Posts
    2,255

    Default

    I always LOL when i see guys who id assume are smashing 6's and lower calling Ronda not attractive.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I always LOL when i see guys who id assume are smashing 6's and lower calling Ronda not attractive.
    but you don't know what any of us look like haha.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,396

    Default

    A 6 might be an upgrade for some of these guys. Not me, of course, but some of these other guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY--->MIA
    Posts
    8,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    A 6 might be an upgrade for some of these guys. Not me, of course, but some of these other guys.
    I don't fuck anyone in the single digits.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,502

    Default

    Ronda's a 7 for a fighter with Carano being an 8 or 9 and girls like Sanko and Rachel Wray being at the top of the heap.

    That being said, average it out yourself.....face of a 4, body of an 8, and attitude of a 2-3. 6-7 is about right and comparing herself on a hotness meter to Arianny isn't even fair for her.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    I don't fuck anyone in the single digits.
    That's because you'd actually have to be fucking someone, right?
    You have to know what you don't know.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    13,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    That's because you'd actually have to be fucking someone, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •