Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Coleman Has His Pride FC 2000 Grand-Prix Trophy On Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    This makes me sad. He must not have handled his fight money in a smart manner. No way would he part with that for any other reason. Does he have kids? That thing should stay in the family.
    According to wiki he has 2 daughters

Quote Originally Posted by killakem1 View Post
    According to wiki he has 2 daughters
    you don't remember them crying hysterically after Fedor kicked his ass and he awkwardly brought them into the ring to meet Fedor while they were bawling their eyes out?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    you don't remember them crying hysterically after Fedor kicked his ass and he awkwardly brought them into the ring to meet Fedor while they were bawling their eyes out?
    Nope didnt cross my mind

one of my top MMA wtf moments. lol

Maybe he just wants the 25k. I'd rather have the 25k then the trophy, the honor and pride of winning is what's important and no one can take that from him.

On an unrelated question, are a lot less people posting on mmanews? I only see the same 10 people posting and 5 of them I try to give reps to and it tells me I need to spread around but it is really hard for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    On an unrelated question, are a lot less people posting on mmanews? I only see the same 10 people posting and 5 of them I try to give reps to and it tells me I need to spread around but it is really hard for obvious reasons.
    I think so, this place has been dead.. Even more so since the new format. Doesnt help much the main website sucks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    It has been like that for a while. It feels like we're in a group text instead of a message board. I think a lot of people left when the board was down for a while. A lot of the notable people who left were very annoying so I don't really care that they are gone except for chael fan I thought he was hysterical. It would be nice to get some new people in here though.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I think so, this place has been dead.. Even more so since the new format. Doesnt help much the main website sucks so much.
    The funny thing is I found this site from boxing when I still loved it ... had MMA and Boxing updates on the main page lol

I think they're just lurking like I do.
    Last edited by rahdeezy; 02-27-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Thread Information