Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MacDonald wants winner of Hendricks/Lawler

1. Default

that loss was to the champ/GSP and questioned by some his wins were clear cut though. You still can be # 2 losing to #1. It's my story I don't need the truth to tell it. Works for many here.lol.

I think it should have been Condit/Lawler, with Hendricks fighting Woodly for the next shot and now MacDonald fighting the winner of Shields/Lombard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    To be fair, Hendricks got a title fight following a loss.
    The counter argument to that is that the booking of the fight was based on the idea that Hendricks was robbed in that fight. So it would be similar to Shogun getting a second shot at the title when he was robbed.

I don't agree with the initial assessment (that Hendricks was robbed), but I can understand the action taken (giving him a title shot) based on the flawed initial assessment.

I didn't say he was undeserving. I was simply pointing out the flawed thinking behind the constant arguments we get from people who scream about recent records without at least digging beneath the surface.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Title shot after 1 win , who does he think he is Lesner? Joking aside I think Condit (if he wins of course) deserves the shot. I think it should have been Hendricks/ Condit in this one.
    never argue with a fool. people listening may not know the difference.

Rory can't be serious, the winner of Condit/Woodley should be the next #1 contender

I don't understand why ppl want Hendricks/Condit for the title when Hendricks already beat him. Hendricks/Woodley would be the next best option imo.Rory doesn't deserve jack shit after that last performance, but I wouldn't mind watching Hendricks possibly ko him or Lawler smash him again.

I agree with Condit that had that fight with Hendricks been a 5 rounder the outcome could have been very different, frankly I think Condit fought Hendricks more effectively than GSP did.

MacDonald is coming off a win, following VERY mediocre output in the couple of fights previous to that.

He's top 5, but probably is 5. Good luck to the UFC trying to sell him as a contender to the Hendricks/Lawler winner.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I don't understand why ppl want Hendricks/Condit for the title when Hendricks already beat him. Hendricks/Woodley would be the next best option imo.Rory doesn't deserve jack shit after that last performance, but I wouldn't mind watching Hendricks possibly ko him or Lawler smash him again.
    The first fight was.very competitive. It was back amd forth and exciting as fuck. Condit was also pulling away towards the end of the fight.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information