+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Manager: Cat Zingano could be ready for Ronda Rousey UFC title fight by June 2014

Default Manager: Cat Zingano could be ready for Ronda Rousey UFC title fight by June 2014

Manager: Cat Zingano could be ready for Ronda Rousey UFC title fight by June 2014
    But, according to her manager, Ed Soares, "Alpha" is doing her best to deal with all of her recent issues and rehab from her knee surgery to resume her career inside the Octagon.

And it could be as early as June of this year, according to Soares (via USA Today):

"She texted me last night right after the (Rousey vs. McMann) fight. Cat watched the fight, and she's focused, she's motivated, her recovery is going well, and physically, she's getting back. She's had a rocky road since her surgery, especially with all the personal stuff that's happened to her. But Cat is one of those people who can take the negative energy and use it as a motivator to go get that belt."

2. Default

Just lost what ever interest I did have for her hearing Soares is her manager.

wonder if she will have to take a extra fight prior to getting shot...

4. Default

How maany extra women fighters do they have to even give one to her

I think Cat is a very good fighter, but I do not see her beating Rhonda coming off of surgery and dealing with her husbands suicide. With said distractions it would be difficult for any fighter to win their next fight let alone win the UFC championship. In my opinion it would probably benefit her to have a tune up fight.

I like Cat she's a good fun fighter but she'll get run over by Ronda, I think popsicle is right a warm up fight after the layoff would be best for her but a main event fight might raise her stock more win or lose the fans will see her.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information