Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Diaz Asks for UFC Release via Twitter

Meh, Condit came nowhere close to "beating up" Nick.

It was the main event and you heard the crowd, a large portion of the crowd booed after the fight and after the decision. Why? Because they didn't get the main event fight they wanted to see because Carlos backed up the entire time and won via leg kicks that didn't really do much damage...and just because he utilized good footwork doesn't mean he didn't back up the entire time. It was a lackluster way to fight after talking about "Knocking Nick the fuck out". What a Jackson trick! Too bad the fans were tricked as well...probably one of the reasons Diaz vs GSP easily outsold Condit vs GSP.
    Last edited by dbader08; 02-27-2014 at 11:42 PM.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

At one stage I wanted to see the guy who beat my hero's ass (Gomi) get beat but overtime all their realism (dick's or not) grew on me.

The ultimate anti-hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongan.Death.Grip View Post
    The ultimate anti-hero.
    Not even close

The ultimate something...
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

I get the Diaz hate and then I don't.

How can you hate these guys for just being themselves. They say what ever they think, they make dumb as mistakes and are real. Real cocks, real agro', really stoned, whatever.

Much better than most of the BS 'characters' some of these other guys portray.

Exactly togan. Both are quite the anti heroes. Their fights are always badass. Plus it would be boring if everyone wore a suit and tie and had a reserved and cookie cut personality. Takes massive cahones to brawl with Daley in the 1st round when there are much easier paths to victory...and if there is something I can respect, its massive cahones .

I still think he should have faced disciplinary action a long time ago for being incredibly unprofessional in and out of the cage. If they let him go (and I hope they do) I say good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Meh, already too many point fighters like Edgar. We all saw his ppv numbers...lol. The ufc needs fighters like the Diaz bros.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Meh, already too many point fighters like Edgar. We all saw his ppv numbers...lol. The ufc needs fighters like the Diaz bros.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

UFC is going downhill. They just need a good legit organization to take them on and put them away for good. I have really lost my love for mma thanks to UFC and these other shady organizations.

I used to defend Dana, but he's everything everyone said he was and more. He's a Kardashian, an octomom, a fake celeb that loves for everyone to kiss his little weak bitch ass, knowing he was a f/n joke until he got his great life handed to him by the Fart bros.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information