Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada Athletic Commission officially bans TRT

I also love how MMAfighting.com and mmamania.com has Vitor's picture behind the TRT ban headline. I guess he is now the posterboy of TRT.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 12.41.10 PM.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 12.43.40 PM.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	674

2. Default

Of course he is. There is no bigger face in the sport right now for TRT than ViTRTor
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    That's pretty big news!

and UFC 173 (Weidman vs. Belfort) is in Vegas. No exemption for Vitor. If his body is softer this time around, it's highly suggestive that he was abusing and getting away with it.
    Is May far enough away, though? I don't know how long a person would have to be off TRT for there to be a marked difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Of course he is. There is no bigger face in the sport right now for TRT than ViTRTor

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    hahaha no fucking way, when is this from / is it real?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I also love how MMAfighting.com and mmamania.com has Vitor's picture behind the TRT ban headline. I guess he is now the posterboy of TRT.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 12.41.10 PM.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 12.43.40 PM.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	674
    Bleacher and Junkie did the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Default Nevada State Athletic Commission Votes Unanimously to Ban TRT

BREAKING: Nevada State Athletic Commission Votes Unanimously to Ban Testosterone Replacement Therapy

The Nevada State Athletic Commission on Thursday set a new course for the controversy over therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone replacement therapy for mixed martial artists.

The NSAC voted unanimously to ban applications for TUEs for testosterone replacement therapy, effective immediately.

Any athlete that applies for a license to fight, whether boxing, kickboxing, or mixed martial arts, will now be unable to even apply for an exemption. If said athlete has a TUE from any other state, the commission will not recognize it.
    Wow, indeed. And the unanimous vote sends a strong message to other athletic commissions. I don't think this major change in policy is because of the change in leadership (Keith Kizer) but rather the growing sentiment that MMA has a PED problem. After all the PED noise generated by MMA media, consider the timing of the ESPN Outside The Lines article and this announcement today. Mainstream media started to take notice. There were some in the MMA media who kept beating the drum, saying that's what it would take to more exposure to initiate a change. I guess that day is today. Just when my interest in MMA was waning, the sport takes a big step forward.

...I'd guess it's a good thing they moved Wandi/sonnen to Brazil, or chael would be up shits creek.

Interesting how so many people assume Vitor abuses, while sonnen actually came out and inadvertently admitted it in the CSAC appeal hearing. But he gets a pass, because idiots think plagiarizing old SuperStar Billy Graham vids = funny.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    hahaha no fucking way, when is this from / is it real?
    Vitor just recently released a picture of him with the cross shaved in the back of his head and someone photoshopped the rest.

Thread Information