Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada Athletic Commission officially bans TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Just as the idiots who give ViTRTor a pass as he is in the midst of his best run in MMA at 36 years old while hiding out in Brazil not to mention his insane body change in the span of a couple of years.
    Hiding out in Brazil? Isnt he booked to fight Weidman in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Hiding out in Brazil? Isnt he booked to fight Weidman in Vegas?
    notice how he wont be able to use it now...coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    notice how he wont be able to use it now...coincidence?
    Vitor willingly accepted the fight in Vegas knowing they would hassle him about TRT, hardly hiding out in Brazil.

4. Default

When did Vitor start TRT?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Vitor willingly accepted the fight in Vegas knowing they would hassle him about TRT, hardly hiding out in Brazil.
    or was it the UFC finally giving him no other option but to accept a fight in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Just as the idiots who give ViTRTor a pass as he is in the midst of his best run in MMA at 36 years old while hiding out in Brazil not to mention his insane body change in the span of a couple of years.
    Sure some give him a pass but most including posters and the media crucify Vitor the most out of anyone else for TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    or was it the UFC finally giving him no other option but to accept a fight in Vegas?
    Dana came out and said that Vitor never asked to fight in Brazil and they put him on the cards because he's a huge star in Brazil.

Mind you, this isn't support for Vitor doing TRT. I personally think he is abusing it.

I swear at one point ViTRTor came out and said that he was confident he would get his exemption in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post

Dana came out and said that Vitor never asked to fight in Brazil and they put him on the cards because he's a huge star in Brazil.

Mind you, this isn't support for Vitor doing TRT. I personally think he is abusing it.
    Everyone says Dana lies about everything, so are we really suppose to believe this - of ALL things...?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    I think it's likely. But I don't know.

I do think it's a pathetic double-standard how many people shit on Vitor for something nobody can be sure of, while simultaneously lapping up sonnen's bullshit--when you can actually be sure he's abused it. They'll accuse Vitor of hiding in Brazil, but won't complain a bit when chael gets to fight there...

Quote Originally Posted by disposableassassin View Post
    I swear at one point ViTRTor came out and said that he was confident he would get his exemption in Vegas.
    that was when Kizer was still AD. Kizer had made more definitive statements about sonnen than he did about Vitor, but rolled over as soon as money was waived and his ring got kissed. If Kizer was still in power, I doubt the motion would have passed unanimously, if it passed at all.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Vitor's body has not changed that much. He has always been very ripped.

In the photos you posted, it is obviously that the lights are very different in the first picture and in the second, that is why in one picture he looks way more ripped than in the other one. But in reality, the difference is not that big.

What if Vitor actually beats Weidman? What excuse Vitor haters are going to find to still discredit him?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information