Thread: Nevada Athletic Commission officially bans TRT

1. Default

The lighting???????

Holy fuck get me some of that lighting.

UFC 103:

UFC on Fox: Belfort vs Bisping:

THE LIGHTING?????
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

At least the Middleweight title is guaranteed to stay on long island for a while. Even if Vitor wins there is no way he will pass the post fight drug test so Weidman will be champion regardless.

This is actually awesome for me. My three favorite fighters Weidman, Wandy and Shogun are all guaranteed to not lose their next fight. Might as well bet my entire life savings on them because even if they lose it'll become a push once the drug tests come back.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 02-27-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Great news lov it! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    That's pretty big news!

and UFC 173 (Weidman vs. Belfort) is in Vegas. No exemption for Vitor. If his body is softer this time around, it's highly suggestive that he was abusing and getting away with it.
    It would not suggest that he was abusing TRT if his body is softer. It would merely suggest that his levels are now below the average 36 year olds level. That alone will make him softer, and is the alleged reason he receives a TRT exemption. However, given the muscle mass he used to carry, I would not be surprised if he abused steroids in the earlier days of his career as this could lead to his current testosterone deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Is May far enough away, though? I don't know how long a person would have to be off TRT for there to be a marked difference.
    It would make a marked difference in a matter of weeks let alone months. At the age of 28 I was diagnosed with the testosterone levels of an 81 year old. I never took steroids or did anything to significantly abuse my body, but I was diagnosed with it because for unknown reasons my pituitary gland quit regulating the hormone properly. I tried to go off of TRT for a short period and within 1 month I got very sick and had to go back on TRT. If Vitor's testosterone levels are truly shot, and I suspect they are, this will likely have a considerably negative impact on his fight. The lack of TRT will most likely make him sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Vitor's body has not changed that much. He has always been very ripped.

In the photos you posted, it is obviously that the lights are very different in the first picture and in the second, that is why in one picture he looks way more ripped than in the other one. But in reality, the difference is not that big.

What if Vitor actually beats Weidman? What excuse Vitor haters are going to find to still discredit him?
    Go rewatch the Vitor vs franklin fight, and then watch the Vitor vs Bisping fight. Lighting is not a factor
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    It would not suggest that he was abusing TRT if his body is softer. It would merely suggest that his levels are now below the average 36 year olds level. That alone will make him softer, and is the alleged reason he receives a TRT exemption. However, given the muscle mass he used to carry, I would not be surprised if he abused steroids in the earlier days of his career as this could lead to his current testosterone deficiency.

It would make a marked difference in a matter of weeks let alone months. At the age of 28 I was diagnosed with the testosterone levels of an 81 year old. I never took steroids or did anything to significantly abuse my body, but I was diagnosed with it because for unknown reasons my pituitary gland quit regulating the hormone properly. I tried to go off of TRT for a short period and within 1 month I got very sick and had to go back on TRT. If Vitor's testosterone levels are truly shot, and I suspect they are, this will likely have a considerably negative impact on his fight. The lack of TRT will most likely make him sick.
    what makes you believe they are truly shot and he is not just abusing the system?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Wandy is fighting in Brazil, so Sonnen will still be on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    At least the Middleweight title is guaranteed to stay on long island for a while. Even if Vitor wins there is no way he will pass the post fight drug test so Weidman will be champion regardless.

This is actually awesome for me. My three favorite fighters Weidman, Wandy and Shogun are all guaranteed to not lose their next fight. Might as well bet my entire life savings on them because even if they lose it'll become a push once the drug tests come back.
    Last edited by bobcat; 02-27-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintessential Studmuffin View Post
    If you dont love Wanderlei Silva...then fuck you sir.

"Now I'll be champion for sure"-Translation of what most of those lower level guys, and Bisping meant.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information