+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Aldo releases video calling Anthony Pettis a f*ggot

Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    i'm probably wrong but i thought Rogan was the one who called Rios that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M07BoMS3H-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAHM5osXlM

In the second one Dana says he would never attack anyone that didn't attack him first. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

so he's not a saint afterall, u win

Anthony Pettis laughed at Jose Aldo saying he is scared
    "Showtime" stated to Combate.com how he sees the situation.

I laughed of what he said because it's me who is challenging Aldo since the beginning. I would drop of my division to fight him. I'm definitely not afraid to face him. This fight is going to happen, it's a matter of time. He has an opponent to come and I have a lot of time before my next fight, so there is no reason to give atention to him right now. We have more or less a year until this fight can happen.

The UFC 155-pound champion is sure in which division this fight is going to happen.

This fight will happen at the lightweight division. To him there is no reason to stay at featherweight, where lacks competition to him. I'm already big to lightweight. I don't need to suffer with the weight cut because I'm the champion. It makes sense for us fight at my division or we can fight in a 160 pounds catchweight.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

This fight will happen at the lightweight division. To him there is no reason to stay at featherweight, where lacks competition to him. I'm already big to lightweight. I don't need to suffer with the weight cut because I'm the champion. It makes sense for us fight at my division or we can fight in a 160 pounds catchweight.
    Ah. So when he's a journeyman, it's OK for Pettis to put Aldo's name in his mouth and talk all kinds of smack. But he wins a title, and suddenly Aldo should come up in weight to face him--because sporting something like a 6 inch height/reach and 10+lb mass advantage isn't enough, he doesn't want to make any weight cuts. It's like ronda's nonsense with Cyborg: "when I didn't have anything, I'd have done anything to fight you, including talking all manner of shit...but now that I have something, I'm going to pretend that you should come to me." Ronda's in a much more shallow pool, but at least she's got some title defenses.

No class from Aldo with the stupid song, but Pettis doesn't deserve Jose's attention.

Empty hype bothers me. I find I can't respect a fighter as an individual when they stoop to that nonsense.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Dana has used that word as well as other inappropriate words in the past. He made a fucking video to call tomas rios a faggot.
    Soooo, you've never called somebody a faggot before? People lose there cool and say shit they dont mean or believe all of the time. Or in this case had a few too many drinks and is making a funny.

The rest of the world is not as PC as NA.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mega1 View Post
    Soooo, you've never called somebody a faggot before? People lose there cool and say shit they dont mean or believe all of the time. Or in this case had a few too many drinks and is making a funny.
    That was essentially the point I was making. The president of the company has said it on video before so you can't expect the fighters to be held to a different standard.

Anthony Pettis: UFC lightweight title has more prestige than featherweight strap and can draw more money
    From his conversation with MMA Fighting (via Bloody Elbow):

"I'm done with the injuries. I want to fight 2-3 times a year and defend this belt. I think the 155-pound belt has more prestige. It's better than the 145-pound belt. There is way more competition at 155. I would say Jose Aldo is the biggest competition in both weight classes so it makes sense for him to move up. There is more money at 155 and we could sell a huge PPV."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

BREAKING NEWS Anthony Pettis states the obvious

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information