Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Now you will lose all your rep at the hands of the all mighty RIVETHEAD!!!!!!! No one talks back to RIVETHEAD!!!!

Meh I have better things goin on in my life to worry about some rep that has no effect on me as a person. Just putting in my 2 cents dude is a dick. Always has been. He does have some intelligence in what he says most of the time but misuses his mod power too frequently and then has a smart ass mouth about it.

He also repd me for this comment
    Last edited by killakem1; 02-28-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    For someone who allegedly doesn't care about his internet rep, you sure whine about it an awful lot.

You forgot to mention that you initiated reputation bullshit, not me. You negged me in the middle of your punkass internet temper tantrum, getting butthurt at getting a warning. All I did was I neg you back. My negs are bigger than yours.

But by all means, whine away, continue the tantrum.

rh

good thing im not a jew, i would stand no chance against the all mighty hitler...i mean riv...now if only Riv made like Hitler and just killed himself, im sure everyone would be in a much better place around here. Look what it did for Germany...

good thing im not a jew, i would stand no chance against the all mighty hitler...i mean riv...now if only Riv made like Hitler and just killed himself, im sure everyone would be in a much better place around here. Look what it did for Germany...
    oh please, like I hate Jews more than Canadians.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Suggesting someone kill themselves for how they moderate a webpage? Come on man.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Suggesting someone kill themselves for how they moderate a webpage? Come on man.
    Moderate or rule with an iron fist? Shouldnt the "moderator" simply moderate rather than attempt to pick and choose what is good and bad?

Moderate or rule with an iron fist? Shouldnt the "moderator" simply moderate rather than attempt to pick and choose what is good and bad?
    son, If I "ruled" with an iron fist, I would have banned you within a week of letting you in.

You really think I'm Hitler? Remember, he killed the mentally retarded in Germany.

You would NOT make the cut.

The fact that your sorry ass is still here is an illustration of moderation.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

That's his job, that he can do at his discretion. I'm not saying you can't disagree with it, I also don't think that you're angry for the wrong reasons. But someone taking away reputation that doesn't mean anything and that you've admitted you don't really care about, on a free website that clearly states that negative reps and moderation can/will happen when you sign up and are posted in every forum, doesn't really equate to genocide and/or require suicide. I think you would get much further with your argument if you constructed it with more witty intelligence than that. It doesn't help your cause.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Thread has been Godwin'd. It's over folks.

Last edited by nbm02ss; 02-28-2014 at 02:05 PM.

I want to believe that there can be a rational discussion about this topic.

I don't like Vitor Belfort as a fighter. I don't know him as a person in any way, but he isn't anywhere near my list of favorites. That being said, I don't think it's the best way to go to just say that he's cheated again without proof. I'm aware he tested positive after the Henderson fight in PRIDE.

Most things I've read about this seem to point to the conclusion that TRT should not have been allowed for various reasons, whether it's due to fighters ramping up the dosage during training camp and tapering off before testing, jacking up and saying fuck the consequences or whatever. I've no experience with the stuff, so this is a fairly uneducated opinion on the matter. And I'm not at all saying Vitor (or any other fighter for that matter) did or didn't do just that.

What I do know is that Nevada'a decision definitely effects any fighter that had a TRT exemption, which is obvious. If Vitor doesn't fight for a while, say a year after this happened, then speculation will definitely fire up again. If there's valid proof that Vitor cheated again, then I honestly have no problem with anyone calling him a cheater. It would be damning to Vitor's career if that does happen, as he can only go on for so long and his image will be tarnished further in some people's eyes. But I wonder if this does any sort of damage to the UFC's credibility as an organization if this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    son, If I "ruled" with an iron fist, I would have banned you within a week of letting you in.

You really think I'm Hitler? Remember, he killed the mentally retarded in Germany.

You would NOT make the cut.

The fact that your sorry ass is still here is an illustration of moderation.

rh
    whatever you say hitler. I mean, everyone elses opinion really doesnt matter on this or any other subject unless they agree with you. There you go being all hitler like though, throwing around banning me and all this shit. It actually quite laughable how similar the two of you are.

Thread Information