Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

1. Default

Vitor is a douchebag.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Vitor is a douchebag.
    fuck us for calling a spade a spade...

Damn, I never knew there was this much animosity towards Riv...learn something new every day.

Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    Damn, I never knew there was this much animosity towards Riv...learn something new every day.
    Of course there is. I'm just like Hitler.

And when the paparazzi takes some starlet's picture, that's exactly the same as rape, amirite?

or, I dunno...maybe some interweb geniuses are getting their panties bunched over...interweb bullshit that they started themselves.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

And when the paparazzi takes some starlet's picture, that's exactly the same as rape, amirite?

or, I dunno...maybe some interweb geniuses are getting their panties bunched over...interweb bullshit that they started themselves.

rh
    I say we quit feeding this guys ego. Honestly this has to be the only thing he has to lives for.
    there's been 3 pages of this shit goin on and nothin bout trt except 1 post in between. Im guilty of being off topic too but lets get back to the thread topic
    Last edited by killakem1; 02-28-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

rh
    Douchebag

7. Default

We started the inconsistencies here? Mods can bash, we cant? We started that?

Sak, you should no better by now... If only Riv could act more like Simplejack - Ramma or Swiftboy. I dont see or hear from ramma or swiftboy at all they do their job and chime in every so often. SimpleJack does the same shit we do but doesnt flag us for it or attempt be a douchebag by showing "just how much power he really has!!" then justify why what he does is okay and what we do isnt.

Im still waiting for Riv to start throwing around totz...we have a "amirite" - totz is the next thing. Thats how you really know riv has his panties in a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Douchebag
    repless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    We started the inconsistencies here? Mods can bash, we cant? We started that?
    I didn't start anything bashing a fighter.

I'm 100% convinced that brock lesnar has juiced in his life. I'm 100% convinced that AO juiced for most of his career at HW. But I don't resort to stating definitively that my opinion is somehow fact. When I've criticized them, I've picked apart their skillsets, I've redressed misinformation about them. That equates to cogent arguments, which is one of the ways the board can get better. Another way for the board to get better is to disagree with the cogent argument posted by someone else with an argument of your own.

But simply dumping vitriol doesn't make the board better. Especially when it's the humorless, whiney shit that you and the Canadian Charlie Gordon up there persist in dropping.

I can't remember who stated Phil Baroni was a douchebag, or however many years ago that was--[and seriously, I've heard the DSM V indicates that holding on to trauma for 5 our more years is pathological. I can do the research and check, if you'd like. I know you've still got some time to go, but still being butthurt for that long is getting into the red zone] and in the spirit of hoping to end melodrama, I've ignored you and the genius's trolling "Vitor is a douchebag" nonsense because yay-now-you've-finally-gotten-even.

But there is a difference between stating someone's personality is lacking and definitively labeling them a cheater without a shred of actual evidence beyond circumstantial anecdotes.

It's pretty simple.

Don't bash fighters, follow the posted guidelines, and you won't get warnings and infractions. Don't neg someone and they probably won't neg you back.

You could have said..."I've always thought he was a cheater, and this convinces me even more."

But you didn't.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

10. Default

So I can call him a douchebag but I cant say he's a cheater when in fact he's tested positive?

Dumbest shit you've ever said.

Sticky something that we know what to say and what not to say douche.

Thread Information