Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

please, don't call me a douche.

I value your opinion sooooo much, it's like the whole interweb is hurting my feeling.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I just want to let everyone know that any pictures of Hitler/Nazi salute will not be tolerated on any part of this forum. You can consider the previous ones a warning. I will place an automatic ban for these from now on.

and with respect to fighter bashing, everything is still in play. You bash, you get an infarction.

BonesKnows...I had to neg rep you for the hitler killing himself and such comments. That to me is pretty uncool stuff...here, let's learn some things about Hitler.
    Yes...I'm using wiki...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

Under Hitler's leadership and racially motivated ideology, the regime was responsible for the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews, and millions of other people whom he and his followers deemed racially inferior.

Hitler and Braun committed suicide; Braun bit into a cyanide capsule[295] and Hitler shot himself.[296] Both their bodies were carried up the stairs and through the bunker's emergency exit to the bombed-out garden behind the Reich Chancellery, where they were placed in a bomb crater and doused with petrol.[297] The corpses were set on fire as the Red Army shelling continued

Pretty serious stuff you are suggesting BonesKnows...

As for this situation with Belfort it does look not good for him. I am not in the group of people that firmly believes that his changes in physique are due to TRT. I am not surprised to see a change in elite athletes when they change how they train, where they train and who trains them. I reserve judgment.
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Im actually a Belfort fan and still think this will be an interesting match up for Weidman but fuck does this whole situation smell funny. My guess is if his first post trt fight he gets slaughtered by whomever he faces, he probably hangs em up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    So why didn't Mac get a neg for calling Baroni a douche?

Oh wait......
    I don't have the authority to give an infarction for someone who has the same privileges as me. That's the job of people who run this site not just moderate it. My role is to moderate forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    So why didn't Mac get a neg for calling Baroni a douche?
    Two points:

1: The only way you'd know if someone got an infraction or not is if they scurry back to the main forum to whine about it.

2: If you don't know the difference between calling someone a douche and repeatedly stating they cheat with a shred of evidence beyond the circumstantial, I can't help you.

...and please, don't go whining about his failed test in 2006. The jury is out on that: he had a documented injury and the treatment common to address the injury would have accounted for the test. He had a doctor state under oath that he administered said treatment without explaining to Vitor that he'd test hot.

Are they both full of shit and lying? Possibly. Even probably. Just as it's possible--even probable--that he was abusing TRT. But nothing is incontrovertible. You can have your theories, your suspicions, your convictions, whatever. I have no doubt that lesnar and AO were juicers. I have serious doubts about Hendricks. But I don't voice them as fact. chael sonnen is a documented cheater. He admitted it. But I don't jump from thread to thread calling him names, or stating my opinion as anything other than an opinion.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

7. Default

So then there is a double standard? Mods do what they want, have the ability to make calls outside of the forum rules as they see it?

Interesting.

Please tell me how calling someone a cheater, who has been caught cheating, fighter bashing?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

8. Default

Who gives a shit what I do on here? So I think he's a cheater? It's my opinion.

I think he is a cheater. Period, end of story. Dude is shady as shit.

2: If you don't know the difference between calling someone a douche and repeatedly stating they cheat with a shred of evidence beyond the circumstantial, I can't help you.
    That just goes to show fighter bashing is the dumbest shit ever on this forum. So you are saying you can fighter bash one way, but you can't fighter bash another way. It's such hypocritical bullshit.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Thread Information