Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

I just want to say that when this news came out I said to myself "wow...I MUST be there for this meltdown on MMA News after, what, a year being gone?" And this thread did not disappoint. I see Sakara fuming as usual (love you, bro) Riv being his comical (in a good way) meanie and a QUICK thread derail into calling people Nazis and hitler lol

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    What riv really meant to say was....

Heil Rivethead!! or Lose all rep!!!

This forum has turned into a bigger fucking joke than ViTRTor
    Wow, showing your class and maturity as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Yup, mods can do whatever the fuck they want but talk about a cheater like Vitrtor, whoa!!!! We cant do that!!

But Baroni is a douchebag.

So Vitor is a douchebag.
    Still crying about Baroni.. Jesus man, that was how long ago?

you forgot Riv is a douchebag.

Watch out though, im sure he will attempt to take away your championship belt and ALL your rep too!!
    Starting to sound like a hissy-fit going on in here.

good thing im not a jew, i would stand no chance against the all mighty hitler...i mean riv...now if only Riv made like Hitler and just killed himself, im sure everyone would be in a much better place around here. Look what it did for Germany...
    Yup, definitely a hissy fit!

The Hitler comments, pictures and insinuating you would like them to kill themselves? Wow, you really do say some stupid shit.

Suicide is no joke and fucktards who make jokes to ignorant comments like that deserve to lose a lot more than their rep. What are you crying about anyways, it not like you had any of significance. You weren't even green yet!

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    oh please, like I hate Jews more than Canadians.

rh
    But, but Riv....

whatever you say hitler. I mean, everyone elses opinion really doesnt matter on this or any other subject unless they agree with you. There you go being all hitler like though, throwing around banning me and all this shit. It actually quite laughable how similar the two of you are.
    If you think banning someone on the internet or taking away someones measly rep points is acting like Hitler, you need to go back to school.

We started the inconsistencies here? Mods can bash, we cant? We started that?
    Mods can do as they please, they run these forums. The rest of us are all just guests. The sooner you understand that the quicker you will be able to maintain a solid year on this site without catching a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup...because what Rivethead did is exactly like genocide.

Well, this has been one of the more entertaining and humiliating meltdowns we've had on here for some time. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a little while, then wait for this thread to drop off the front page. Then maybe you sneak back on here and do some selective editing? If you ask nicely, maybe the members who have quoted your posts will be kind enough to edit them as well, or maybe you can find a mod who understands that sometimes the interwebz really is the most serious of business, and that we all make fools of ourselves sometimes.

then give yourself an uppercut you goose.
    This has been one of the threads for the ages. This shit is golden. If Sak was still doing his interweb awards, both Sak and Bones would earn the most sensitive posters of the year and the most fucked up thread award.

Fucking Hitler. Give your head a shake kid.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 02-28-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    This has been one of the threads for the ages. This shit is golden. If Sak was still doing his interweb awards, both Sak and Bones would earn the most sensitive posters of the year and the most fucked up thread .
    I actually did them last time, and I'm happy to do them again this time.

It seems that men hate on other guy's bodies just as women hate on other women's bodies. If you are cut and have a six pack at 38, then you must be on roids. Hershal walker at 50 something, must be on roids to look like that. Because I can't look like that and I work out every day! Therefore the answer must be roids. Seriously it's just pathetic to hear. Some people have great genetics, others don't. Josh Barnett isn't accused of being on roids, and he'd been popped 3 separate times. Come on men.....we're better than this.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

good thing im not a jew, i would stand no chance against the all mighty hitler...i mean riv...now if only Riv made like Hitler and just killed himself, im sure everyone would be in a much better place around here. Look what it did for Germany...
    http://www.amazon.com/World-War-II-F.../dp/0764553526

I wish I didn't neg you for the last stupid thing you said cause this stupid thing you said is the stupidest stupid thing you said and is even stupider than the stupid thing I neged you for... stupid.

Yup, mods can do whatever the fuck they want but talk about a cheater like Vitrtor, whoa!!!! We cant do that!!

But Baroni is a douchebag.

So Vitor is a douchebag.
    Is anyone else starting to think that Sak is actually Phil Baroni or am I the only one?

On topic

This kinda sucks cause I was really looking forward to this fight but on the other hand I'm looking forward to Machida getting a shot.

I also don't understand why people are acting like this somehow proves Vitor was cheating. If Vitor was not abusing TRT but instead was using it properly to treat a real medical condition and now cannot wouldn't it make sense that he needs time to adjust his training?
    Last edited by SwordofAres; 02-28-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

There is a difference between calling someone a fascist and calling them Hitler/a Nazi.

Sacks=Excitement and BonerNose are tied for the Phil Baroni Award of the Year thus far!
    Last edited by Sniggles; 03-01-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    What exactly do you "know" about Vitor?

That won't deter a bunch of dipshits from speculating, though...

I honestly doubt that one test--failed or not--was behind the change in policy. I hope not, because that would indicate that reactionary bullshit is still winning over informed, intentional plans to make the sport better.

You're quoting a guy who stated that Anderson Silva was Vitor's replacement?

Seriously...even a blind squirrel can find the occasional nut, but FRB does not belong in the main forum. Ever.

rh
    He was joking about Silva being the replacement.

PS this thread is absolutely fucking hilarious. This thread will be significantly less entertaining without Sak hopefully its just a 3 day ban.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 03-01-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

BonesKnows/Sakara vs Rivethead:

Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    BonesKnows/Sakara vs Rivethead:

Oh shit, we got Joseph Stalin up in here.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

10. Default

As one of the older posters here my father faught in WWII and many of my friends parents did two. My daughter was in Euorope last Summer and got to talk to one of the last surviours from a Jew consentration camp. Part of my problem may be I've been part of some world crisis and read the book or seen the movie only to see the drama they add to sell it, but hitler over all they couldn't show how sick he was on what he had or people done for him. Spending time at some VA hospitals I've seen the effects he had on my fellow soldiers from over 50 years ago.

So my question is do you really understand what your writing or posting pic's of ???

Thread Information