+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

You guys, thankfully, just made my boring morning enjoyable. Thank you all for all of your assistance, WOOOOOOOO!!!
    "The time is almost upon us.
    My centuries of manipulating... of preparing... are reaching their resolution.
    With the dawning of the new day, the end times will be upon us... my ascension complete. And you, the twelve -- prophesied saviors of mutantkind... your power will bestow upon me the means to achieve my destiny.
    First, I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Rashad Evans defends Vitor Belfort, calls 'negative and nasty' TRT comments 'unfair'
    Evans goes on to say the fact that the majority of the MMA community has made "The Phenom" the face of TRT is unfair, because he isn't the only fighter using the treatment.

He broke it down on The MMA Hour (via MMA Fighting):

"I don't know, hopefully he gets the title shot. The thing with [Vitor] having to pull out -- or the fact that he had to be pulled out -- was that he wouldn't have been able to pass the inspection with the new rules. Because it takes at least 12 weeks for [TRT] to be out of your system. He didn't have that. So he wouldn't have been able to within the rules and regulations of it. I don't think he needs to compete with TRT. [Vitor]'s a great fighter, great athlete, he doesn't need any. I see so many people, they say such negative and nasty things about him and there's been people that can make him the face of TRT, like there wasn't so many other fighters who've done it, and [who still do] it."

In addition, Evans says Vitor's wins are all thanks to skill, not TRT.

His words:

"I don't really think it's fair for people to put that on him and make it seem like he's a cheater when he was only doing what was in the rules to do. I hope he does get a chance to fight for the belt, and I hope he does get a chance to show people that him winning those fights had nothing to do with the TRT, it was just his ability and hard work."

With TRT I had Vitor losing to both Weidman & Machida their just not good matchups for him.

I am pissed now that when he does fight either of the 2 and loses his defense has already been written.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

I just re-read this whole thread and cried tears from laughing so hard. Unbelievable. I wish FarByndDrvn was in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    now if only Riv made like Hitler and just killed himself, im sure everyone would be in a much better place around here. Look what it did for Germany...
    This is the first time someone has suggested riv kill himself for the sake of the forum, so it will surely go down in the books.

Kevo, if I were to describe this thread with a few gifs, it'd start out with these...

Bones:

Sak:

General public to Bones:

Riv to Bones:

Pashak:

Me:

I just sent Bones a neg; it has got to be getting close to a ban at this point.

I have to admit this was the funniest thing I've read on here since Sakaras I quit thread and the baroni "bashing" thread that preceded it. I was surprised Bones didn't get banned, but then again it seemed like he was trying to so he could be some type of martyr.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I have to admit this was the funniest thing I've read on here since Sakaras I quit thread and the baroni "bashing" thread that preceded it. I was surprised Bones didn't get banned, but then again it seemed like he was trying to so he could be some type of martyr.
    His status is "about to be banned: so he is probably not many negs away from getting the boot. Sak is an inmate still, that is surprising he was being a baby but not racist.

EDIT: He's back.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 03-05-2014 at 01:37 AM.

I dunno, I never pictured RH as Hitleresque.

More, Stalinesque really. But with a flair for the dramatic, like a young Idi Amin.

Wow, it sure is fun comparing people you've never met in real life to some of the worst human beings ever to live.

And I'm pretty sure I could draw a direct comparison between Sniggles and Pol Pot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    His status is "about to be banned: so he is probably not many negs away from getting the boot. Sak is an inmate still, that is surprising he was being a baby but not racist.

EDIT: He's back.
    Don't call it a comeback
    He's been here for years
    Posting mad shit until Cat went on his tear

Lately his tears rain down like a MON-soon
    reading his heart go BOOM
    explosion, obtuse
    He got away with callin Riv a douche
    You have to know what you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty View Post
    Don't call it a comeback
    He's been here for years