Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Special Announcement at 1:15 am EST on FS1

Fighter bashing is indeed dumb, but I can assure you there are dumber...things...on the forum.

If you don't like it, feel free to create another whiney thread about how you're leaving. But try to make good on the promise this time, OK?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

2. Default

No, I'll just keep fighter bashing that cheater. Oh wait, I think he's a cheater. There. And he's a douchebag.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    What riv really meant to say was....

Heil Rivethead!! or Lose all rep!!!

This forum has turned into a bigger fucking joke than ViTRTor
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup...because what Rivethead did is exactly like genocide.

Well, this has been one of the more entertaining and humiliating meltdowns we've had on here for some time. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a little while, then wait for this thread to drop off the front page. Then maybe you sneak back on here and do some selective editing? If you ask nicely, maybe the members who have quoted your posts will be kind enough to edit them as well, or maybe you can find a mod who understands that sometimes the interwebz really is the most serious of business, and that we all make fools of ourselves sometimes.

then give yourself an uppercut you goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup...because what Rivethead did is exactly like genocide.

Well, this has been one of the more entertaining and humiliating meltdowns we've had on here for some time. I suggest you step away from the keyboard for a little while, then wait for this thread to drop off the front page. Then maybe you sneak back on here and do some selective editing? If you ask nicely, maybe the members who have quoted your posts will be kind enough to edit them as well, or maybe you can find a mod who understands that sometimes the interwebz really is the most serious of business, and that we all make fools of ourselves sometimes.

then give yourself an uppercut you goose.
    Quoted for truth. Posting multiple offensive pictures of Hitler, and comparing a mod to one of the most evil human beings to ever exists is one of the most disgusting displays I have ever seen on this forum. In fact, I don't see how Bones still has an account. That being said, I have a serious question. How many negative points do you have to be given before a user becomes banned? I just used my first neg ever on him in hopes that it would be enough to put his account away and raise the level of discourse around here.

Now let's get back on topic.

I'm surprised with how fast everything occurred within the last 24 hours, i.e., NSAC bans TRT, UFC bans TRT for overseas events, Vitor pulling out or being pulled out, Machida stepping in, UFC making an announcement of these, NJ saying they are not going to ban TRT but considering it, and Brazil saying they are following NSAC and banning TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    Now let's get back on topic.

I'm surprised with how fast everything occurred within the last 24 hours, i.e., NSAC bans TRT, UFC bans TRT for overseas events, Vitor pulling out or being pulled out, Machida stepping in, UFC making an announcement of these, NJ saying they are not going to ban TRT but considering it, and Brazil saying they are following NSAC and banning TRT.
    I think it is interesting that it came on the heels of GSP speaking of things needing to change before he comes back. GSP is only one man, but he is arguably the UFC's largest draw. Do you think he may have had some influence on the UFC's banning TRT?

So what surprised u guys more the quick compliance by the Brazilian commission or the noncommital by The NJAC? Frankly i thought maybe Brazil would show some extra love to Belfort and Bigfoot Silva but thats cool.
    I don't think GSP had any bearing on the TRT matter and i hope he doesn't take any credit for it.
    Last edited by mmawolverine; 02-28-2014 at 08:14 PM.

10. 02-28-2014, 08:09 PM

11. Default

I wonder if something is going to be exposed making people/ UFC wanting distance from TRT to look good/ lessan the damage.

Thread Information