Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 110 Discussion

Man, some reason couldn't get MMANEWS working so did something else and didn't realize the fights were on tonight, just flipped to it when Rampage was yelling at Mo.

Ok that whole fake ass rivalry needs to stay in wwe. Completely unnecessarily over the top.

At least I made it in time to catch cops in action, they just brought a guy down who was hiding in the attic and covered in white crap.

Classy Rampage as always, he's thus far in BFC beat Beltran(and probably lost that round) and just beat a natural MW in M'Pumbu. God he's protected and still looks very meh. BFC is lucky as fuck both Mo and Rampage won tonight, both looked piss poor and IMO, Mo had the tougher road to climb tonight.

OMG, that was such a worked scrum just now. If that wasn't a staged pull-apart to hype their fight on PPV, I don't know what is. That was some poor-ass fake brawling garbage to sell a fight. UGLY as sin.

He KOed to decent guys. Neither are top 10, but they are still ok fighters. Rampage is definitely out of his prime, but he is still dangerous for anyone out of the top 5..~10.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Classy Rampage as always, he's thus far in BFC beat Beltran(and probably lost that round) and just beat a natural MW in M'Pumbu. God he's protected and still looks very meh. BFC is lucky as fuck both Mo and Rampage won tonight, both looked piss poor and IMO, Mo had the tougher road to climb tonight.

OMG, that was such a worked scrum just now. If that wasn't a staged pull-apart to hype their fight on PPV, I don't know what is. That was some poor-ass fake brawling garbage to sell a fight. UGLY as sin.

Rampage should not be given energy drinks, jus sayin there's a history there. Mo could have used that monster energy in the prior fight of the night though

I see Bellator is showcasing why the Diaz boys belong in their yard and to think Gilbert was going to go over to that dump.

I dont think Rampage even trains MMA anymore I think he just likes hitting the mits and relies on muscle memory for the other stuff.
    Last edited by mmawolverine; 02-28-2014 at 11:12 PM.

I dont know what was more staged, Rampage & King Mo's post fight or Wandy & Sonnen's TUF brawl. WTF is happening to MMA?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    He KOed to decent guys. Neither are top 10, but they are still ok fighters. Rampage is definitely out of his prime, but he is still dangerous for anyone out of the top 5..~10.
    C'mon. DECENT? They're not only not top ten, they're not even top 30.

Rampage came in overweight and had to fight Beltran at a 210 CW. The same Joey Beltran that went 2-6-1 in his prior 9 bouts. While Rampage got the stoppage, he looked poorly, Beltran was outworking him and it felt as though they were throwing a life-life with that stoppage as Rampage can't last past more than a round anymore.....

Now, he's just beaten M'Pumbu, a natural MW, who legitimately hasn't fought in a year and only two times since October 2011 and hasn't won a fight since May 2011.

Throw him in there with Janitor or Buentello and he'll gas and lose. He's nothing more than a name right now and I think even Tito could beat him if he outcardio'd him until he could gas Rampage if he'd be able to avoid the initial flurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    I dont know what was more staged, Rampage & King Mo's post fight or Wandy & Sonnen's TUF brawl. WTF is happening to MMA?
    I missed the tuf brawl since I cancelled fight pass. But could it have been worse than what we just saw? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    I missed the tuf brawl since I cancelled fight pass. But could it have been worse than what we just saw? Lol
    They havent released it all yet but yes the preview was pretty close...

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information