Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bellator 110 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Guys, 99% of the drama stuff wee see in MMA is fake. Rampage and Mo do not hate eachother and all what we saw was fake. Btw don't forget that Rampage is a pro wrestler too now lol.

They need ratings, they need naive people to get so damn excited and buy their product. MMA feuds are fake, there have been very few of them that were actually real, but almost all of them are fake.
    There are always feuds and wars of words going on but it has happened like twice ever where it seemed like there was going to be a brawl after the fight. Once was real bc Caesar Gracie doesn't teach his camp discipline and Mayhem is a jackass. This time was pathetically staged.

To compare simply feuding and talking smack to completely staging a fake fight and telling the athletic commission about it is a little ridiculous.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Bellator's target audience with the staged theatre is quite obviously their wrastling fanbase and the people who are naive enough to read shock news about MMA from bleacherreport or cagepotato without a second look.

Shocker: MMA is a business and fighters want publicity,

And Don King,Uh I mean Dana White doesnt use complete bullshit to promote completely one sided fights ? It is the nature of the game. Ufc simply wants to exploit negitive thoughts towards an organization that dares to compete and at a time when they seem to be trying to run off loyal fans.
    never argue with a fool. people listening may not know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by classicironman View Post
    And Don King,Uh I mean Dana White doesnt use complete bullshit to promote completely one sided fights ? It is the nature of the game. Ufc simply wants to exploit negitive thoughts towards an organization that dares to compete and at a time when they seem to be trying to run off loyal fans.
    It is different to use silly wars of words to hype a fight than staging a post fight brawl.

oh so all the aggression at weigh ins where White majically jumps in to save the day or coaches on ultimate fighter supposedly comming so close to blows doesnt count either?
    never argue with a fool. people listening may not know the difference.

I enjoy the bellator product and I am not a fan of tna or wwf. I thought the fake mo vs rampage contrived bs was dumb, but I am looking forward to that fight. Mo fights like he did against zyat and he is going to sleep. That fight goes 1 round and it will be good, more than 1 round and we get to see two tired sloppy fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by classicironman View Post
    oh so all the aggression at weigh ins where White majically jumps in to save the day or coaches on ultimate fighter supposedly comming so close to blows doesnt count either?
    I think sometimes it is forced and sometimes not, and no it is not the same as a staged brawl inside the cage. The UFC cut Paul Daley for an after the bell punch they don't play that shit and your comparison is not a very good one. Yeah the UFC might use some of that stuff to hype but they would never in a million years say to an athletic commission "hey look just so you know we are going to stage a fake brawl after the fight so please don't put sanctions on anyone"

Thread Information