Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night: Kim vs. Hathaway Discussion Thread

Default UFC Fight Night: Kim vs. Hathaway Discussion Thread

The prelims have now started. Some great fights so far.

Vaughn Lee looked fluid, accurate and confident in his striking. He looked in control throughout the fight and kept Phan guessing.

Kazuki Tokudome vs. Yui Chul Nam was one hell of a fight, too!

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

Vaughn Lee looked quite tremendous, but against Pham I can never tell if it's because Lee was too good or Pham just sucks that badly.

My major take away from this card, good god there were some INSANE scorecards, just so shifty and inconsistent. Tokudome was actually GIVEN the first round by one judge. Hell, judge Howard Hughes gave Lee a 10-8, but no 10-8s in Tokudome/Nam.

Kim looked deadly, like a fucking shotgun more than a stun gun right now.

Anyone know when and what channel it is on in the Great White north? Can find it anywhere on my list for today.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Anyone know when and what channel it is on in the Great White north? Can find it anywhere on my list for today.
    Fight Pass on the interwebs.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thanks, was looking around my tv schedule trying to find where it was. Not sure I want to pay 10 a month to watch something I use to watch on TV. Also hate watching things on my computer. Probably going to start losing interest in UFC if they are going this model.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Fight Pass on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by VimyRidge View Post
    Thanks, was looking around my tv schedule trying to find where it was. Not sure I want to pay 10 a month to watch something I use to watch on TV. Also hate watching things on my computer. Probably going to start losing interest in UFC if they are going this model.
    Exactly how I feel. I even have my old laptop connected to my tv, still a pain though, especially with the cards getting watered down

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Exactly how I feel. I even have my old laptop connected to my tv, still a pain though, especially with the cards getting watered down
    I dont mind watching the fights on my computer as my computer room doubles as my toke room

A couple cool features of Fight Pass, as with UFC TV, you can change the camera angles, scroll through them or watch 4 different angles at once. Another feature I thought was good while currently watching this event (not live) is you can turn on 'markers' on the timeline which show you when each walk out is, fight start, each round, decision and so on - allows you to accurately skip through all the crap.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

By the fact that there are only 8 posts after 2 hours, half of which are people saying they will not pay for online fights, I am guessing pass card or what ever it is called is not very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Kim looked deadly, like a fucking shotgun more than a stun gun right now.
    This and the Erick Silva knockout were nasty. Both out cold on the canvas from one shot. This elbow should replace the Jones elbow on Bonnar in the opening sequence. Damn.

definitely a candidate for the KOTY. kim looked really sloppy and wreckless though. if he keeps this up, he will have a hard time winning against any of the top 10.

Thread Information