Poll: Did you subscribe to UFC Fight Pass?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you have UFC Fight Pass and what are your experiences with it?

^^^^ this is great

1st Degree Black Belt American Kickboxing
    Belt: 2010 W.K.K.O U.S. Tournament Runner Up 132lbs.
    Silver Medal: 2011 W.K.A North American Tournament Runner Up 141lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post

In before Jones fans start flipping out on you telling you how the UFC bought him that car.

Why does Jones always make such stupid faces in his pictures? He is like a teenage girl on Facebook posing.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 04-13-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    He is like a teenage girl on Facebook posing.
    Similar to how he whines.

I use it more as a Netflix type of thing rather then be able to watch the off market events.. they've got the ppvs up there a few days after it airs and I can watch all the major fights I want whenever I want... I spent a few hours last night watching fights (which is especially nice that im in a remote town in OR and haven't met any ppl my age and the closest "town" is 30-60 minutes away) I mean being able to watch GSP/Hendricks PPV and Bones/Goose etc whenever I want is pretty frickin cool... I just wait a few days after the PPV and watch them as many times as I want

my gripes are though that I cant watch some Fight Pass cards due to market restrictions (Hendo/Shogun and the one just before that im blanking on the name) and that they don't have it categorized well (if I want to watch the Gunnar Nelson/Ahkmedov fight I have to go to the event which isn't that big of a deal but i would like to see that fixed) but overall ive spent many hours watching a whole bunch of fights so if I have to spend 10$/month and wait a few days and get the PPV and how many other events after that im gravy (not to mention the live streaming of the PPV which brings me to still a grand total of 10$ a month)

Watching the fights at work on Fight Pass... Shit, at this point, I have earned more while watching Fight Pass than I have paid for it

Fight Pass also finally added a search function so you can seek out a fighters entire career of fights and interviews.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information