Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogan: Crazy madness coming to the UFC women's division

Default Rogan: Crazy madness coming to the UFC women's division

Rogan: Crazy madness coming to the UFC women's division

UFC commentator Joe Rogan appeared recently on KROQ's Kevin & Bean Show, and addressed the claim that there are no more legitimate challengers for her welterweight title.

"Oh, you're so incorrect," said Rogan. "I wish I could tell you what I know. I wish I could tell you. I know some secret stuff. I know some secret stuff, but I can't tell you."

"You might actually know, but I can't tell you. I can say no more than I've already said. I will tell you this, and this is a KROQ exclusive, within the next probably week or so a huge announcement will come about women's fighting and I'll be back in and we'll talk some more. It's going to be crazy. Madness. I wish I could [talk about it now], but I would betray the confidence of my friend and employer."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Rogan hype, will it actually be huge or is he just doing the typical UFC advertising?

Could it be?
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I've been hearing it's about the big July card, where they're looking for a mega-fight for Rousey.

The two names I've heard are Cyborg and Carano, with the thought being that it COULD BE Carano vs. Rousey just because Carano is kinda famous and could pull down a major payday, while they could debut Cyborg on the same card to stir some buzz, then try to get Cyborg the most exposure in a bout or two before doing a showdown with Rousey on the December card.

Is Gina really worthy of a title shot though? When was the last time she fought? I'd love to see Gina comeback and fight in the UFC but I think Cyborg makes more sense at this point, or Holm maybe
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Quote Originally Posted by The_Icon View Post
    Is Gina really worthy of a title shot though? When was the last time she fought? I'd love to see Gina comeback and fight in the UFC but I think Cyborg makes more sense at this point, or Holm maybe
    Does the UFC care if Gina is worthy of a title shot?

As womens MMA gets a foot hold I think it is more likely that we will hear UFC has bought out Invicta and will have many more weight classes.It would be great to see Gina back in the mix and it may well be Cyborg but I think that one is a bit premature. The deal I am sure is in the making but I think Dana will ride the Rousey train as long as possible before Cyborg destroys her.
    never argue with a fool. people listening may not know the difference.

Mmm Gina Carano, pretty sure she has everything going on, you guys. Not talking about MMA at all lol.

Carano just completed In the Boodl and has a free schedule at the moment. I doubt she is in fighting shape, though. Cash grab?

I'd love to see Gina come back but not against Ronda right away.

Thread Information