Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jon Jones: I'm sick of seeing UFC LHW fighting 'cans' until they get a title shot

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    I dont know why Jones would even respond to him; Lions dont care about the opinions of sheep.
    Ironic because Jones profile picture is a lion.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    They are both immature. Jones should be mature enough not to be goaded into a twatter battle with a troll.
    That's how I look at it. Jon Jones is one of the top 3 faces of MMA today. He represents the sport at a different level than Tyson Griffin will ever do. Is Jones going to respond immaturely to every immature comment made his way? It's one thing to respond to Daniel Cormier, who is considered a threat in his own division and a way to increase viewership towards a potential fight, but to respond to someone standing up for their teammate? I think it just make him look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    That's how I look at it. Jon Jones is one of the top 3 faces of MMA today. He represents the sport at a different level than Tyson Griffin will ever do. Is Jones going to respond immaturely to every immature comment made his way? It's one thing to respond to Daniel Cormier, who is considered a threat in his own division and a way to increase viewership towards a potential fight, but to respond to someone standing up for their teammate? I think it just make him look bad.
    I'll go further than 'bad': it makes him look weak and insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremire View Post
    I'll go further than 'bad': it makes him look weak and insecure.
    Insecure doesnt make me think of a lion....
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 03-07-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Physically Bones is a lion, mentally he is a 16 year old girl that thinks DC looks sooooo slutty in his prom dress.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Actually, why Jones is so damn worried about if his opponent deserves the shot or not?
    He is the champion, he should not care at all who he has to fight. His job is to defend his title, he is already No. 1, if he wins, he will keep being there no matter if his opponent was a Top 3 or a Top 20 fighter.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information