Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey vs Gina Carano rumored for UFC card on July 4th weekend

Gina makes great sense for The Dana. He's claiming Rowdy Ronda is the biggest star ever and he has to find ways to keep her in the spotlight before she's fought all 5 girls fighting around the world. Gina has name recognition and is actually talented. Been out of it long enough to reduce the threat to his toy. But...if she does win...well now you have a new champion who actually is beautiful and won't play the heel. It's perfect. Good girl vs bad girl and the rematch sells like crazy if Gina wins.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Hopefully this fight does not happen.
    Gina Carano has been retired since 2009, why should she fight for the UFC title?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Although Gina is attractive, I have never thought of her as "beautiful." That being said, she would certainly need a tuneup fight before fighting Rousey.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Although Gina is attractive, I have never thought of her as "beautiful." That being said, she would certainly need a tuneup fight before fighting Rousey.
    Me too. I feel like many women's fighters are overrated for their looks.

This girl on the other hand...

She is fucking gorgeous. A lot of female fighters and famous people in general I feel like I see hotter average everyday people all of the time. Paige VanZant is not one of those...she is an absolute bombshell.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

It's relative. To me, Gina is 10x more beautiful than that girl. She kinda looks like a typical Facebook teen that loves to make selfies in the bathroom
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

6. 03-06-2014, 03:09 AM

Not trying to nitpick or anything as I only see Ronda pose like this..... but did she get her weigh in pose from Gina?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    It's relative. To me, Gina is 10x more beautiful than that girl. She kinda looks like a typical Facebook teen that loves to make selfies in the bathroom
    I agree. I prefer voluptuous women to ones who look like a 16 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Wouldn't want a cheater fighting for the title anyways.
    Yea, because that never happens in the ufc...

dave meltzer guessing that its gina is a rumour now?

people on here guessed it might be gina aswell in the other thread.

rhonda is somewhat attractive, but definitely no head turner.
    gina is hot, but i wouldnt say smoking hot like some of you on here would claim.

that girl, literally girl, someone posted above... not even jailbait worthy.

honestly i couldnt care about womens division...

Womens division was interesting when Gina was in it, only cause she was hot... if she was ugly, there would be no womens division in UFC.
    Womens division was interesting with cyborg, but thats because she knocked bitches out left and right like hottie gina. what great satisfaction that was. then she got popped for juicing. but she was only popped that one time, with a ignorant but IMO legitimate excuse that manufacturer changed supplement recipe.

unless its a legitimate contender, i couldnt care who it is, if its gina i wouldnt be surprised... might aswel have them fight oiled up as thats what UFC would be basically promoting.

i think its maybe UFC has bought out invicta and the whole roster will be joining the UFC, but even if it was that, Rogan is just spinning up the hype machine. there is nothing that could change the landscape of women's MMA at this time, its too small, limited talent (i know there alot of skilled fighters that are female, but there is not really alot of top level fighters).

i wouldnt mind seeing some wwe divas switch over to MMA BTW.
    Last edited by sergers; 03-06-2014 at 04:38 AM.

she's only three years younger than me so I guess its different for you old farts

Thread Information