Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey vs Gina Carano rumored for UFC card on July 4th weekend

All women look good in their undies.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    fighter bashing?
    I know you're trying to be funny, but in light of the recent tantrums we've had, I guess it warrants a response. Really, anyone who can't tell the difference between saying someone came off as an ass on a show and calling them a cheater--or calling them a douchebag, for that matter,they're too stupid to post here. Think of it as an intelligence test that earns the privilege of being a member here.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I remember they gave me an intelligence test when I first joined the forum. I sent DonFrye a message asking about the results, he replied back with a link to sign up for Sherdog's forum.

I didn't get the joke at the time (still a little fuzzy on the core concept of it), so I just hung around and kept posting,
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    Kimbo actually even won. That was a disgrace. McCorkle was another gimmick guy they brought in but no one was a stupider novelty act fight than cotoure vs toney. That shit was retarded he won with a low single hahahahah.
    McCorkle talked his way onto the main card but he earned his shot in the UFC and then followed it up by submitting Hunt.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Think of it as an intelligence test that earns the privilege of being a member here.
    rh
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I remember they gave me an intelligence test when I first joined the forum. I sent DonFrye a message asking about the results, he replied back with a link to sign up for Sherdog's forum.

I didn't get the joke at the time (still a little fuzzy on the core concept of it), so I just hung around and kept posting,
    I'm so witty.

Pasha, for the record, you didn't pass anything. Howie said we had to let you in, you're a token.

As soon as we get another Eastern European who can mangle English, you're out!

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Don't you think MMA #1 Fan destroys the language enough for one forum????

(That's a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Don't you think MMA #1 Fan destroys the language enough for one forum????

(That's a joke)
    Sometimes posts here would be enough to give an English teacher a nervous breakdown.
    You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    McCorkle talked his way onto the main card but he earned his shot in the UFC and then followed it up by submitting Hunt.
    yeah but at the time hunt was supposed to be a gimmick too because they couldn't get him out of his pride contract. ended up that he put together a solid ufc career after stupidly taking down Mccorkle. Mccorkle being in the co main event in what I think was his second UFC fight was an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    I know you're trying to be funny, but in light of the recent tantrums we've had, I guess it warrants a response. Really, anyone who can't tell the difference between saying someone came off as an ass on a show and calling them a cheater--or calling them a douchebag, for that matter,they're too stupid to post here. Think of it as an intelligence test that earns the privilege of being a member here.

rh
    I was just busting your balls. But if someone cheated why can't they be called a cheater?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information