+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey vs Gina Carano rumored for UFC card on July 4th weekend

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    Holding a Pharm D with a bunch of other initials pointing to your education you should be able to realize and understand that not having all the facts does indeed make you not qualified to answer about his particular case. You are however qualified to answer general questions about the drugs and substances and TRT in general.
    If you read the entire post I said exactly this. When I said I was politely disagreeing with RH, I was disagreeing with his statement that no one on this forum was qualified, and I know myself and another poster who is a physician are in fact qualified. What we lack are the facts, hence my suggested edit of his sentence.
    Last edited by helipoison; 03-08-2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Grammatical Errors

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...I thought that's what he said.

I wasn't mad--not even a little bit--but I thought I covered the point of why it's a bitch move to call Vitor a cheater with the information we currently have available.

I suspect Vitor has been crossing the line from use to abuse. But that's a suspicion, and even if it was true, it doesn't account for the other factors which would play an enormous role in his improvement late in his career.

rh
    I addressed that you weren't mad in that same post haha. I was referring to other people and not just this specific thread.

It is very simple to see how Vitor is not unequivocally a cheater. Proof is lacking. Drug testing was weak in those days. Although drug testing has improved, it is still significantly lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    In all honesty I'm probably a lot smarter than you are but that has no impact on MMA discussion.
    Your posts, lack of grammar, simple logic and over-use of swearing show otherwise.

I never said that a forum should be an intellectual pissing contest. I laughed at your use of "OH U MAD?", which is a borderline retarded response. I made a joke about it. You instantly respond with an emotional attack instead of re-reading how stupid the post in question sounded. I don't care if you think you are more intelligent than me, adolescents always know it all. Don't they?
    Last edited by Sniggles; 03-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    It is very simple to see how Vitor is not unequivocally a cheater. Proof is lacking. Drug testing was weak in those days. Although drug testing has improved, it is still significantly lacking.

Your posts, lack of grammar, simple logic and over-use of swearing show otherwise. I never said that a forum should be an intellectual pissing contest. I laughed at your use of "OH U MAD?", which is a borderline retarded response. You instantly respond with an emotional attack instead of re-reading how stupid the post in question sounded.
    Smell your ass you fucking idiot. It was a joke. And sorry I don't proof read all of my posts because you know all the posts on here are getting subimtted for approval in a scholarly journal.

You are obviously insecure about your lack of intelligence so resort to being more and more of a docuhe each day. By the way every time I come back at you and your shit I get rep'd so obviously I'm not alone here.
    Last edited by IceCold48; 03-08-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Smell your ass you fucking idiot.

OMG that is a borderline retarded response!

really was...used your own logic against you.

really was...used your own logic against you.
    Not really. You are apparently too simple to understand.

I really hope Ronda vs. Gina doesn't happen. It would be one of the stupidest matchmaking shenanigans to happen in a while, and that is saying a lot. I would be perfectly fine if Gina came out of retirement and fought some other non-title fights, though. In fact, I would actually be excited for that. It would be pretty funny if Gina came back fighting with some lower ranked females and instantly became a bigger draw and more popular than Rousey.

As for trt being banned, I think that it's a good thing. TRT was just such an open avenue for abuse, that it is probably better off being banned. If someone has needed trt since they were a child, I can agree with them getting a pass, but if a fighter suddenly develops a need for it (be it from steroid abuse or even something like weight cutting), then I think it is time for them to step aside or find a natural solution that can work for them.

I quoted your response to me talking about sniggles...I never said you but right now you do seem like it right now. The dumbest thing about your little rant is that you and swordofarse are so mad that I said a little joke to rivethead meanwhile he throws out one liners all of the time(most of which are hilarious) and he didn't seem to give a fuck at all about it when I said it.
    In all honesty, I am not mad in the slightest. I gave my argument/opinion, stuck by it, and tried to clear up any misconceptions you had. You keep arguing about things that I never said in my posts, I'm just setting things strait.

By the way every time I come back at you and your shit I get rep'd so obviously I'm not alone here.
    I could get a good amount of rep by calling fedor overrated in every thread, but that doesn't make my posts true or even reputable. As we learnied in the early days of this site, rep doesn't mean anything.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 03-08-2014 at 09:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information