Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody even giving Robbie a chance against Hendricks?

Default Is anybody even giving Robbie a chance against Hendricks?

I think Hendricks is a solid fighter but most the time when he can't get the quick finish he has a very cloe/controversial win. I think if if Robbie can defend the tds then this will be one hell of a fight.

I'm thinking Lawler surprise a lot of people. I think he has way more of a chance than what most people are giving him.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Not I.

I'm rooting for Big Rig all the way, but I see Robbie as a serious threat to him.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

I think Lawlor has a great chance. I'm not too knowledgable on Hendricks opponents but I think Lawlor has a little more size than his other opponents am I right? Might give him a little trouble with wrestling. Also I think Lawlor has decent power to at least shake Hendricks.

Both have the power to finish the fight so it would be interesting to see if either are willing to trade punches. I liked how Robbie looked against Rory other than the fact that I thought he was slowing down a bit at the end. Hopefully he won't wane too much in the champhionship rounds. I'm going with Robbie.

Imma fan of both but Robbie winning the belt would be such a great story after his first run in the ufc and come back from sf to win a belt

A chance? Hell, I think Lawler will beat him.

Hendricks is definitely the favourite. However, most of the time, Hendricks want to bang and if that's the mentality he has against Robbie, he could be risking a loss.

Robbie has a chance against anybody because of his one punch knockout power however I would be very surprised if he pulled off the upset.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information