+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ufc fight night 37 discussion

Default ufc fight night 37 discussion

Some solid fights so far

Pickett really disappointed me. He took this fight basically on tds, that's it. Neil impressed the hell outta me tho

Guillard didn't really come to fight, just rode his bike the whole time and was hoping Johnson would start fighting stupid and just blindly trade.

Glad for Johnson getting the win there, I suppose Melvin's still something of a "name", but 2-5-1 since he started his skid and that's pretty bad, he's only headhunting these days, looks sluggish and isn't that exciting that they've gotta keep him around. Wouldn't be shocked if he gets cut, ugly fight to watch.

Yea he was not trying to fight at all. Just wanted Johnson to get sloppy enough for him to catch him

Nice finish from Gus, not so nice cartwheel.

Yet another early stoppage. I'm pretty sure I'm only one more bad decision/early stoppage away from simply ignoring the UFC for the immediate future.

That was not early imo. He was flat on his back there, he just would have taken more damage.

Jones says Bader is more deserving of a shot than Gus next lol.

Great finish he was on queen St, give the.bloke his.rematch Jones is high if.he.thinks baker is more deserving, I just wish they would wear their hats straight or backwards not this ona angle crap

He was definitely on his back, but since when is that a qualifier for stopping a fight? His arms were up, he was looking to defend or push off. Sure he was hurt but I dont think he was finished.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dark_angel_4ever View Post
    Yet another early stoppage. I'm pretty sure I'm only one more bad decision/early stoppage away from simply ignoring the UFC for the immediate future.
    You thought Gus/Jimi was an early stoppage? Would you prefer Gus killed Jimi before they stopped the fight? Flat on his back, not blocking huge hammer fists is going to get stopped 100% of the time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information